The University of York is inviting interested candidates from around the world who want to pursue either Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the U.K for the 2023 Vice-Chancellor’s international scholarship. This scholarship is created to assist deserving students financially.
If you are interested in acquiring this amazing scholarship, this post is filled with all the detailed information you need to get this scholarship award. Please ensure you read to the end so you don’t miss any vital information.
Language Requirement: IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Bachelor, Master
Eligible Region/Countries: International
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Various Fields
Opportunity ID: 39374
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Duration: 4 years for bachelor’s and 2 years for master
Here is your opportunity to pursue a degree in the UK. This scholarship is between £10,000 and £20,000 worth of value. The University of York offers its top students the prestigious Vice-Scholarships Chancellor’s. Undergraduate and graduate students from abroad who want to go to the UK are eligible for the fellowship.
Brief Details About The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The University of York is a collegiate research university, located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centers, covering a wide range of subjects. York was one of the first of the plate glass universities established in the 1960s and runs a unique collegiate system with 11 colleges as of 2022.
The eleventh college, David Kato, opened in 2022. In 2012, York joined the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities. On 25 November 2010 York was named “University of the Year” at the Times Higher Education Awards, achieving praise from the judges for its “success in combining academic excellence with social inclusion, as well as its record in scientific discovery”.
Offered by: University of York
Host country: United Kingdom
Available subjects: All subject area
Level: undergraduate & postgraduate
Eligible Nationalities: International
Announce Date: N/A
The University of York UK Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023 (IELTS Required for Admission) is offered for Postgraduate and Undergraduate studies at the University of York.
Benefits of The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
If you are selected for this undergraduate scholarship, you will receive:
- A tuition fee reduction of £10,000 in your first year
- £5,000 tuition price reduction in your second year
- A tuition fee reduction of £5,000 in your third year
Eligibility Criteria for The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
Only international (including EU) students are eligible.
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Vice-scholarship Chancellors:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by Monday 21 March 2022 (round one) or Monday 20 June 2022 (round two).
- Be paying fees at the international rate (any fee assessments must be completed by Monday 21 March 2022 [round one] or Monday 20 June 2022 [round two]).
- Intend to study a full-time undergraduate or a postgraduate taught master’s course.
You will be ineligible if you:
- You have a full-tuition scholarship or are completely financed.
- You are an undergraduate student who has chosen your insurance before Monday, March 21, 2022 (round one) or Monday, June 20, 2022 (round two) (round two)
These scholarships are not available to students pursuing the following career paths:
- Mundus MAPP and GEMMA
- London’s Kaplan International College
- Part-time studies
- Courses in distance and online learning
- International Pathway University
- Master of Science in Sustainable Business: Leadership, Innovation, and Management
- MA in Governance and Development in Public Policy
- MSc Nursing (Mental Health) and MSc Nursing (General) (Adult)
- York Medical School in Hull.
How To Apply?
You can apply for this scholarship if you meet the requirements Create your account using the apply now button below and then proceed with your scholarship application
Undergraduate candidates should be aware that the deadline for accepting a course offer on UCAS is before the deadline for applying for these scholarships. As a result, you may be asked to pick your business and insurance provider before learning the results of your scholarship application.
To learn more kindly visit the University of York’s official website
Opportunities you may like:
- Yale University Admissions 2023-2024 Academic Session
- The University of Minnesota- Twin Cities Admissions 2023-2024
- The University of Oxford Admission for the 2023-2024 Academic Session