Have you ever wished to study in Hungary, at any level of academics? Here is a wonderful opportunity to make your dreams come through. This Scholarship in Hungary at the University of Pecs is open for candidates is all degree levels, be it bachelor, master, or Ph.D.
All the details you will need to be qualified for this scholarship are found in this blog. Keep reading to the end to get all the necessary information.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Bachelor, Master, PH.D
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 18018
Funding Type: Fully Funded
For the Hungary Scholarship, the University of Pecs is now accepting applications from international students. This Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is a fantastic opportunity for potential students who want to study in Europe on a scholarship to do so in Hungary. The University of Pecs Hungary Scholarship for Foreign Students is available to students pursuing various levels of degrees, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Ever since the Hungarian government effectively began the initiative in 2013, it has developed gradually.
Host University: University of Pecs
Organized by: Stipendium Hungaricum
Application Deadline: N/A
Eligible Countries: Albania,
- Cape Verde,
- Costa Rica,
- Marshall Islands,
- Myanmar (Burma),
- Saint Lucia,
- Sierra Leone,
- South Africa,
- South Korea,
- State of Palestine,
- São Tomé and Príncipe,
- Uzbekistan, and
Fields of Study at the Scholarship in Hungary
- Cultural Sciences,
- Education and Regional Development
- Medical School
- International Studies Center
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Business and Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Music and Visual Arts
Bachelor’s Program: 2 to 4 years
Master’s Program: 1.5 to 2 years
Doctoral Program: 4 years
Benefits of Scholarship in Hungary at the University of Pecs
- The tuition fee won’t be required of you.
- A HUF 43,700 monthly stipend will be given to you if you are a bachelor’s or master’s level student until you have earned your degree.
- You will get a HUF 140,000 monthly stipend as a Ph.D. student for the duration of the year, up until you graduate.
- You can choose between getting help finding housing in a dorm and getting an accommodation stipend of HUF 40,000 per month.
- The provision of healthcare services will be done in line with Act No. 80 of 1997, a piece of Hungarian legislation.
- One individual will receive extra health insurance worth up to HUF 100,000 per year.
- You can’t be a Hungarian national.
- You cannot currently be receiving a Stipendium scholarship.
- Candidates from the aforementioned nations are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must hold a high school diploma.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for master’s degree applicants.
- For those applying for a doctorate, a master’s degree is necessary.
- Those with a proven track record are encouraged to apply.
- The candidate must speak English well.
- As evidence of competence, FCE or CAE, IELTS 5.5+, or TOEFL 69+ are recognized.
- You do not need to submit a certified copy of your English test results if you fit one of the following descriptions:
You pursued English as a major throughout your undergraduate studies.
You took a preparatory course offered by the University of Pec or another institution in Hungary (You have to submit the official transcript of your preparatory studies)
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency
- Academic transcripts
- School certificate
- CV in Europass format
- Document of identification (ID card, passport)
- Medical Certificate (Use this format)
- In the case of arts and music degrees, a portfolio, as well as an audio portfolio, is required.
How to apply for Scholarship in Hungary at the University of Pecs?
Through the following link, you may apply online. To apply, first register or, if you’ve already registered, log in. Pick the University of Pecs, select the topic of study and the degree you’d want to pursue, carefully read the description, complete the application form, and upload the necessary paperwork.
To learn more about Hungary Scholarship at the University of Pecs, refer to the University of Pecs’s official website.
Similar scholarships available:
- Radboud University offers an International Ph.D. Position in Referential Communication in the Netherlands
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary offers Joanna Mockler Scholarships for International Women Leaders in the USA
- Newcastle University offers Glencore Coal Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia.