University of Adelaide is setting up a Student Emergency Fund to provide financial aid to students who are finding it difficult to complete their studies. Applications for the 2023-2024 academic session are currently open.
If you carefully read this blog to the end, you will learn interesting details about the scholarship opportunity and how you can benefit from it.
Emergency aid is established to aid all students in need of financial assistance in order to complete their studies. All international and Australian students enrolled in undergraduate, honours, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research courses receive emergency funds for their degree studies.
Applicants must be enrolled in order to qualify. Successful students will be awarded up to $2,000.
About the University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is a prestigious public research university based in Adelaide, South Australia. It was founded in 1874. The university is the oldest institution in Australia. The University of Adelaide is made up of three faculties: the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET), the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
and the Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics (ABLE). The university is a member of the Group of Eight and the Association of CommonwealtUniversities.es. In addition, the university is also a member of the Sandstone universities, which mostly consist of colonial-era institutions within Adelaide University,
one of Australia’s leading research universities with over $180 million in research funding. The university’s researchers are active in both basic and commercial research across a broad range of fields including agriculture, psychology, health sciences and engineering.
The University is featured in the top 150 international universities as ranked by the Academic Ranking of World Universities, the QS World University Rankings, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, and the U.S News World Report listed in the top 1% of ranked universities globally.
In 2022 Aggregate Ranking, the University is ranked 90th nationally.
Why study at the University of Adelaide?
Graduates from the University of Adelaide often have high grades. Simply because the university maintains a high and strong reputation around the world. University of Adelaide graduates develop their own ideas, unique perspectives, and practical research skills that can be a significant asset to any industry.
The university is recognized as one of the most intensive research institutes in the world. Students are trained with the highest quality academic tools in order to succeed in their chosen discipline or career. In addition, they are equipped with valuable skills and knowledge to make a revolutionary impact on their world.
The University has over 40 years of hands-on experience in teaching, making it one of the most prestigious universities in Australia.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Details
- Name of university: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Program: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of awards: NA
- Nationality: International and Australian
- Country: Australia
University of Adelaide Criteria
- All international and local students can apply
- Courses or subjects related to the undergraduate and postgraduate degree of the applicant’s choice are offered by the University.
- To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- In order to pursue an undergraduate degree, honors, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research program, the applicant must be admitted to the University.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicant must demonstrate their financial inability to complete their duties through printing their bank statement.
- Applicants must register for at least three units per semester.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Application Process
- Applicants must sign in to the university portal in order to submit an admission application.
- Applicants must fill out an application form in order to qualify for the emergency fund
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the program they are applying for at the university
- Applicants must submit the following English test scores
ELTS – 6.5
TOEFL IBT – 79
TOEFL PBT – 577
PTE – 58
C1 – 176
Benefits of applying for a scholarship at the University of Adelaide
Successful applicants admitted to the university will be awarded $2,000 to support their chosen studies.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the University of Adelaide official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: