University College Dublin is delighted to introduce you to a fantastic Global Excellence Scholarship for applicants seeking to pursue an undergraduate and graduate degree in Ireland for the 2023-2024 academic session.
This is a golden opportunity. In this blog, I will share with you interesting information about applying for the scholarship award. I will also share with you how you can benefit from the Global Excellence Scholarship easily. So, keep reading to the end. It is worth spending time reading.
The University College Dublin Global Excellence Scholarship Program is proud to offer scholarships to intelligent international students from around the world. The program is designed to give financial aid to undergraduates and graduate students pursuing a degree at the university.
Successful applicants will be awarded a limited number of 100% and 50% tuition grants.
About University College Dublin
The University College of Dublin is well-known as the Chancellor, Doctor, and the Master University of Dublin. Dublin is the city where the university is located. The university is located in Dublin, Ireland. The university is known as the degree-awarding body for Trinity College Dublin.
It was established in 1592 when Queen Elizabeth issued a charter for Trinity College as “the mother of a university”, thereby accrediting the University as the oldest operating university. University College Dublin is listed as one of the seven ancient universities of Britain and Ireland.
It is a member of the Irish Universities Association, Universities Ireland, and the Coimbra Group. The University was founded on the principles of the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge as a collegiate university. As of 2023, King James 1 granted it the right to elect two members of Parliament.
This is why the University has historically been represented in Parliament by the Irish House of Commons. University College Dublin is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive institutes. According to the Times Higher Education World Rankings, the University of Dublin is ranked 226th.
The University is a constituent of the National University of Ireland. It is listed as 236th in Best Global Universities and 181st in QS World University Rankings in 2023.
The University is the centre of cultural discovery, invention, and innovation in the pursuit of advancing knowledge. It is Ireland’s largest university and one of the most respected universities in the world.
Why should you study at University College Dublin?
The University of Dublin offers various high-quality graduate programmes across its six colleges. Over 9,000 students are admitted to the College of Dublin for graduate studies. Being a prestigious university and a research-oriented university, the university has gained global attraction and attention from students from different parts of the world.
The University is committed to academic excellence, leadership in research and innovation in an enabling learning environment. In addition, it has an online interactive learning platform for its students.
University College Dublin Scholarship Details
- Name of institution: University College Dublin
- Department: All
- Program: undergraduate and graduate
- Scholarship awarded 100% & 50% tuition fee
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country: Ireland
University College Dublin Scholarship Criteria
- Applicants must be international students in order to qualify for the award
- Courses or subjects related to undergraduate and graduate programs are offered by the University
- To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens and residents of Ireland
- You can apply if you are a citizen or resident of a country outside the EU/EEA/Swiss Confederation.
- Applicants must meet the citizenship and residence requirements provided in the Regional Information section of this document.
University College Dublin Scholarship Application
- Students must have been admitted to a university’s undergraduate or graduate degree program in order to apply for the scholarship award. In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship award
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents to the university
- Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, Letter of Recommendation
- Academic transcripts, a passport, references, and other relevant documents.
- In order to be admitted to the University, applicants must meet the university’s country admission requirements.
- Applicants are required to submit the following English Language Test Scores:
IELTS – 6.5
TOEFL – 90
ETAPP – C1
PTE – 63
DET – 110
Benefits of applying for the Global Excellence Scholarship
Successful students admitted to the University of Dublin for the Global Excellence Scholarship will be awarded a limited number of 100% and 50% tuition scholarships.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the University College Dublin official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: