The University of Dundee is currently accepting Humanitarian scholarship from candidates from any part of the world. This scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship with several fields of study. Interested candidates are called to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
To qualify for this scholarship there are some very important steps to follow and here in this post, you have been provided with all the necessary information to help you get this scholarship offer. I kindly advise you to read to the end to avoid missing important information.
Gender: Male, Female
Eligible Region/Countries: All countries
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Different Fields
Opportunity ID: 24043
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Duration: 1 year
The University of Dundee (UoD) has released information on its 2023–24 Humanitarian Scholarship program, which will allow students from various countries to pursue master’s degrees at UoD in the UK. In accordance with the 1951 UN Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, all applicants must provide proof of their refugee, asylum, or humanitarian protection status, as well as an acceptance letter from the University of Dundee.
Host University: University of Dundee
Application Deadline: March 26, 2023
Scholarship Value: Up to £40,000 per year of study
- United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
- 27 EU countries:
169 other Countries: Afghanistan and 168 other countries
Fields of Study:
- Forensic Anthropology
- Forensic and Medical Art
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Art and Design
- Biological/Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Imaging
- Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business)
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Applied Computing
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- Environmental Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Nursing and Health Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Work
Benefits of Humanitarian Scholarship of The University of Dundee:
- Selected students will get a complete tuition fee waiver for one year of study (up to £22,950).
- In addition, they will get a monthly living cost allowance following the UKVI Living Cost criterion.
- They will also get a monthly allowance for housing, equal to the University Accommodation amount. Applicants might live on campus or in a private residence. Accommodation costs will be paid directly to students, who will then be responsible for paying their housing provider.
- If required, the successful scholars also gain access to the University of Dundee Pre-Sessional English classes.
Eligibility Criteria for The Humanitarian Scholarship:
- The University accepts applicants with the following fee statuses: Scottish, RUK, EU, and International.
- All qualified applicants must demonstrate refugee status or humanitarian protection as their immigration status in the United Kingdom or another recognized refugee country.
- Applicants with Asylum Seeker status should refer to the Key Information section in the Humanitarian Key Facts Document for more information.
- All eligible applicants must have an offer of study:
- A full-time, on-campus postgraduate taught course. This scholarship does not fund postgraduate research courses and undergraduate programs.
- Offers of admission to the University of Dundee might be conditional or unconditional.
Applicants can submit one of the below-mentioned supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Humanitarian Scholarship Supporting Documentation – (your applicant ID number)
- Application Registration (ARC) or Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
- Immigration Bail Reporting Notice (every page)
- Home Office Documentation
- Charity Registered Documentation confirming Humanitarian Status
- Country Refugee Certificate
NOTE: If you successfully received a Humanitarian Scholarship, please be aware that you will not be eligible for any additional scholarship awards from the University of Dundee.
When evaluating scholarship applications, the selection panel will take the following factors into account:
- Academic excellence and potential
- Your demonstrated interest in the study field
- Financial need
- The influence of your forced migration status on your educational opportunities
How to apply for the Humanitarian Scholarship of The University of Dundee?
- All applications must be submitted using the link below.
- However, your supporting document or information, such as refugee/asylum or humanitarian protection status, must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will be rejected.
For more information about Humanitarian scholarships, you may visit the university of Dundee website.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Avancez Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program at Chalmers University of Technology Sweden
- University College Cork offers the Miriam Cotter MA International Scholarship in Creative Writing, Ireland
- Vrije Universiteit Brussels Offers International Ph.D. Scholarships, Belgium