If you have always dreamt of pursuing any of your degrees in Germany, this scholarship opportunity is the one for you. The Trier university is offering partially funded scholarships to international students from any part of the world who wants to pursue their academics in either undergraduate or postgraduate degree levels.
For more detailed information regarding this opportunity please ensure you read this blog post to the end.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS, Other
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Bachelor, Master, PH.D
Eligible Region/Countries: Open for all (Except German Nationals)
Opportunity ID: 5373
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Duration: 6 months
With sponsorship funding from the Rhineland-Palatinate Scholarship Foundation for Foreign Students and Young Academics and the German Academic Exchange Service, Trier University‘s International Office is able to offer financial aid to students.
This financial aid’s major objective is to make it easier for qualified international students to concentrate on their degrees and dissertation. Any international student in need of financial aid may submit an application, provided their prior grades were excellent and they were close to finishing their degree.
Brief Details About Trier University Scholarships
University: Trier University
Application Deadline: N/A
- Master &
Benefits of The Trier University Scholarships for International Degree Students
Value of this scholarship:
- Up to 350 Euros per month for students in Bachelor’s degree program
- Up to 400 Euros per month for students in Magister, Master’s, Diploma / State Exam degree program
- Up to 450 Euros per month for Ph.D. students.
- The maximum period of support: 6 months
- Typically, the period of support is not extended.
- The scholarship recipient may be nearing the end of their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree.
Eligibility Criteria for the Trier University Scholarships:
Applications are accepted from students who…
- Are not of German nationality,
- Are registered at Trier University in order to acquire a degree qualification
- Need financial support
- And who, based on her/ his previously achieved grades and are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
All applications are NOT accepted from students who are…
- Exchange students / short-term students at Trier University
- Registered at Trier University only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- Of German nationality / who have completed their undergraduate studies in Germany
- Receive BAföG payments
- Receiving a full stipend or scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service or the same organization
- Planning to conduct a study program or work placement abroad during the period of the scholarship
- In the first term of just a one-year Master’s program
For Bachelors & Masters:
- Application form: Properly completed, printed, and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at the Trier University
- Evidence of completed modules or courses and exams
- If possible: Register the topic of your final dissertation/final examination(s)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree or (in monthly steps)
- Resume or CV with your passport photo
- Evidence of current finances or (e.g., pay-slip of your partner)
- Reference from a professor
For Ph.D. Students:
- Properly completed, printed, and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at Trier University
- Individual statement regarding the progress of the doctoral research (including previously completed parts and remaining tasks)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps)
- CV with a passport photo
- Reference from your supervisor
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay slip of your partner)
How to apply?
Apply now to The Trier University International Scholarships in Germany. Submit the required documents to the mail address below.
Herrn Aziz Yüksek
You may also be eligible for these opportunities:
- Vrije University Fellowship Program (VUFP) for Master’s Studies
- The Nailekhanim Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship for Female Students
- Kyoto University of Advanced Science (KUAS) Scholarships in Japan