The Eindhoven University of Technology is seeking applications from talented and ambitious researchers for the position of International PhD in Data-Driven Modeling of Cellular System Dynamics.
Applications for the 2023-2024 academic session are currently open to all international students.
This is a golden opportunity. On this page, I will tell you more about the PhD Position, and how you can apply and benefit from it. Keep reading to the end to get interesting information about the position.
Students who are passionate about research, possess hands-on programming skills and hold an MSc in the field of Systems and Control, Biomedical Engineering, as well as being proficient in English, and with hands-on experience in system identification or data-driven modelling can apply for this PhD position.
Successful applicants will receive a job offer for up to 4 years with a well-deserved salary.
About Eindhoven University of Technology
The Eindhoven University of Technology is a prestigious public technical university in the Netherlands, based in the city of Eindhoven. In 2020-2021, the university had a total enrollment of 14,000 students in BSC and MSc degree programs and 1350 students were enrolled in its PhD and PDEng programs in 2021. Over 3900 people were offered employment.
Eindhoven University of Technology is listed in the top 200 universities in three major ranking systems. In 2019, QS World University Rankings Eindhoven University is ranked 99th in the world, 34th in Europe, and 3rd in the Neverlands. The university is a Dutch member of the Euro Tech Universities Alliance, a strategic partnership of
universities of science & technology in Europe. Eindhoven University is rated among the world’s ten best-performing research universities in terms of research cooperation with industry. As one of the Best Global Universities, the university ranks 324th. The university specializes in the field of science & technology for the benefit of mankind.
The benefits of studying at the Eindhoven University of Technology.
Eindhoven University aims to train and educate students and professionals to be competent and excellent in their field of study. The university system of learning offers top-notch education to students of all ages and produces prolific undergraduate, graduate, and professional elites.
Eindhoven University’s teaching and research systems are designed so that students and scientists can become rational leaders who can create unimaginable things. As a result of its fundamental and applied research capabilities, the university offers a high standard of educational opportunities to its students.
The Eindhoven University of Technology PhD Position Details
- Name of university: Eindhoven University of Technology
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Program: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of awards: NA
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- Country: The Netherlands
The Eindhoven University of Technology PhD Position Eligibility
- Applicants from the Netherlands and outside the country are eligible to apply.
- All courses or subjects related to the PhD position in the Department of Electrical Engineering are offered at Eindhoven University of Technology.
- To be considered, applicants must meet all the criteria below:
- Applicants must have hands-on experience or knowledge of systems and control, mathematics, statistics, and signal processing.
- Applicants must be creative, ambitious, hard-working, and persistent.
Eindhoven University of Technology PhD Position Application Process
- Applications can be made through the university portal. It is possible to apply directly for a scholarship if you are interested.
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- A motivation letter stating your interest in the position
- Transcript of grades showing your grades for all the courses offered in your Master’s program
- A professional CV
- Proof of proficiency in the English language written by the applicants
- Two letters of reference
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in Systems and Control, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, (Applied) Physics, or (Applied) Mathematics.
- The applicant must be proficient in both written and spoken English.
Benefits of applying for an Eindhoven Internal PhD Position
- All successful applicants will be offered a PhD position with full-time employment benefits for up to 4 years.
In addition, applicants will be entitled to Salary, Pension, Maternity and Paternity leave, and Paid parental leave by the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- Applicants will be awarded 8.3% of the end-of-the-year bonus, and 8% of annual vacation pay.
Applicants will be exposed to intensive training courses/seminars/workshops that will enable them to flourish as scientific researchers.
- Allowance for commuting, working from home, and internet costs.
International applicants will be assigned to the staff immigration team and a tax compensation scheme will be offered as well.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity kindly visits the Eindhoven University of Technology official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarships Opportunities: