International master’s students, doctoral researchers, and postgraduates can now apply for the DAAD ERA Fellowships – Green Hydrogen for the academic year 2023-2024, thanks to the collaboration between Corporate Development and DAAD, which has resulted in an amazing funding opportunity.
International students from the extended European Research Area who have applied for master’s, doctoral, or postdoctoral level studies at German universities may be eligible for this fellowship.
To be eligible, applicants must have studied and worked in the field of green hydrogen at their applied universities. The fellowship provides a monthly stipend, travel allowance, and health coverage for successful applicants.
This blog aims to provide you with valuable information regarding the scholarship program, including its benefits and a step-by-step guide on how to apply. Stay tuned as we delve deeper into the scholarship program.
About DDEA ERA Fellowships
DDEA ERA Fellowships in partnership with Corporate Development manages research planning, scientific resource allocation, and science-focused control measures. In addition, they oversee the continuous development of the junior researcher strategy and supervise the EU affairs of the research centre.
DDEA ERA Fellowships UE division assists the Board of Directors and the institutes with innovation and knowledge management, including strategy development, and monitoring of strategic partnerships with universities and non-university partners.
Aside from supporting Jülich Aachen Research Alliance (JARA), they also support the international relations of the research centre.
Corporate development is an essential function within a research centre. It is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective use of scientific resources and ensuring that the centre remains at the forefront of scientific innovation.
The division is responsible for planning and executing research projects, as well as managing the resources required for these projects, including budgets, staffing, and equipment.
The Corporate Development Division of the University also plays a crucial role in developing and implementing the research centre’s overall strategy. This involves identifying research priorities, establishing partnerships with universities and other organizations, and ensuring that the centre’s resources are directed towards achieving its strategic goals.
In addition, Corporate Development is responsible for managing the research centre’s junior researcher strategy. This involves providing support and guidance to young scientists and ensuring that they have access to the resources they need to succeed in their work.
The division is also responsible for overseeing the research centre’s EU affairs. This includes ensuring that the centre complies with EU regulations and that it is positioned to take advantage of funding opportunities and other initiatives.
Finally, the Corporate Development UE division is responsible for managing the research centre’s international relations, including partnerships with other research institutions around the world. This involves identifying opportunities for collaboration and facilitating communication and knowledge exchange between researchers from different countries and cultures.
Overall, the Corporate Development UE division plays a critical role in ensuring that a research centre remains competitive and innovative. It also ensures that it is able to attract and retain the most outstanding scientific talent from around the world.
DDEA ERA Fellowships Details
- Name of organization: Corporate Development
- Department: No information was given
- Program: Master, Doctoral or Postdoctoral
- Scholarship: Monthly stipend and other benefits
- Number of awards: No awards were given
- Mode of application: Online
- Eligible countries: Local and International Student
- Country of award: Germany
Fellowship Eligibility at DDEA ERA
- Students from EU Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Israel, Kosovo, Morocco, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Norway, Switzerland, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey, and Ukraine, as well as the United Kingdom, are eligible to apply for master’s, doctoral, or postdoctoral degree studies at a German university.
- In order to be eligible, applicants must be currently enrolled at a German university.
Application requirements for DDEA ERA Fellowships
- To apply, prospective students must submit their admission applications through their preferred German university’s portal. Additional information about the scholarship application process can be found here.
- To be eligible for admission, applicants should be either employed in the green hydrogen industry, working on the subject of hydrogen founders, or engaged in research related to green hydrogen.
- Additionally, prospective students must satisfy the English and German language requirements specified by their chosen university.
Documents required for DDEA ERA Fellowships
The DDEA ERA Fellowships requires that students submit the following documents:
- A motivational letter
- A letter of recommendation
- A language proficiency certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Any other documents that are specific to the university or the course.
Benefits of applying for the DDEA ERA Fellowship
DAAD ERA Fellowships Candidates who are selected will receive a monthly fellowship instalment as well as a travel allowance, health insurance, accident insurance, and liability insurance as per the regulations of the host country.
DAAD ERA Fellowships Scholarship Websites:
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the DDEA ERA Fellowship official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: