Looking for an opportunity to propel your career forward as an enthusiastic and driven student? Tel Aviv University may be able to help make your dreams a reality with the launch of the TAU International scholarship fund for 2023. This fund offers a range of exciting scholarship opportunities.
An amazing opportunity awaits you, and I am here to assist you with the application process for the scholarship. Furthermore, I will provide you with more information about the program and the advantages it offers. Keep reading to learn more.
International students pursuing their academic studies in 2022-23 can take advantage of the funding opportunity available for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
About the Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv University, situated in the northwest of Tel Aviv, Israel, is a prominent public research institution. With a student body of more than 30,000, it holds the distinction of being the largest university in the country. As the
primary centre for both teaching and research in the city, the university comprises 9 faculties, 17 teaching hospitals, 18 performing arts centres, 27 schools, 106 departments, 340 research centres, and 400 laboratories.
The university has its roots in the amalgamation of three education units in 1956, and since then, the original 170-acre campus has been expanded to span 220 acres (89 hectares) in Tel Aviv’s Ramat Aviv neighbourhood. The
Center for Technological Design in Holon, the New Academic College of Tel Aviv-Yafo, and the Afeka College of Engineering in Tel Aviv are all under the academic supervision of the university. Additionally, the Wise Observatory is situated in Mitzpe Ramon, located in the Negev desert.
Tel Aviv University was ranked 189th in the world in the 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings, which consider both research and teaching reputation. In the 2013 QS World University Rankings, the university was listed 196th globally, making it the second-highest-ranked university in Israel.
The subject-specific rankings were as follows: 202nd in Arts and Humanities, 295th in Engineering and Technology, 193rd in Life Sciences and Medicine, 208th in Natural Science, and 240th in Social Sciences and Management.
With over 30,000 students and 1,200 researchers, The University (TAU) stands as Israel’s most extensive and largest institution of higher learning. Renowned for its interdisciplinary teaching and research, TAU ranks among the world’s leading academic institutions for its exceptional standards.
Why should you choose Tel Aviv University as your place of study?
Tel Aviv University is one of the top academic institutions in Israel, and it has a strong reputation for producing high-quality research and talented graduates. TAU is consistently ranked in the top 20 worldwide for scientific citations. This is a testament to the university’s commitment to advancing knowledge and making significant contributions to various fields.
In addition to its research achievements, TAU is also a popular choice for students in Israel. This is because it offers a wide range of academic programs and attracts top faculty members from around the world. The university’s graduates are highly sought-after by local and international employers, particularly in the tech industry, where Israel is a leading player.
Overall, The University is a leading institution in Israel and a respected academic partner around the world.
Brief Details of the Tel Aviv University Scholarship
- Name of university: Tel Aviv University
- Department: No information was given
- Program: undergraduate degree
- Scholarships: tuition fees
- Mode of application: Online
- Deadline for submission: 1st July 2023
- Eligible countries: All International Student
- Country of award: Israel
Eligibility criteria for scholarships at Tel Aviv University
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate degree programs in any field of study.
- Applicants must be international students who will be pursuing their academic studies for the 2022-23 academic year to be considered eligible.
Application Requirements for a scholarship at Tel Aviv University
- To apply for the TAU International scholarship fund, students must first gain acceptance into their chosen program. Once accepted, they should contact their program coordinator directly to initiate the application process. If applicants are ready to apply for a specific program, they can do so via the online portal.
- In addition to meeting the general entrance requirements for Tel Aviv University,
- All candidates applying to TAU International English-medium programs from non-English speaking countries or non-native speakers must provide proof of English proficiency
Documents required for a scholarship at Tel Aviv University
- To complete the application process at TAU, candidates must submit several supporting documents, including a completed application form,
- High school diploma/matriculation/GCE (for undergraduate applicants only),
- An official transcript of secondary school records (for undergraduate applicants only), SAT scores, and a registration fee.
- Graduate applicants must also provide their undergraduate diploma and official transcript of university/college records.
Benefits of applying for a scholarship at Tel Aviv University
The purpose of this scholarship is solely to cover tuition fees, and the exact amount awarded may differ. The grant will only be applied after the payment of the Confirmation Fee.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit Tel Aviv University’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: