Here is an opportunity to study at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities, the Oxford University Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship for 2023 are now accepting applications. This application is open to any candidate from any part of the world, who is ready to pursue a bachelor’s degree at Oxford.
The amazing thing about this scholarship is that it is completely funded and application is so easy. Here in this blog post, you will find well-detailed guidelines on how to apply for and acquire this scholarship opportunity. Please ensure you read to the end to avoid missing some valid information.
Language Requirement: Not required
Gender: Male, Female
Number of Opportunity: 1
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 59140
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Duration: 3 or 4 year
Ever wanted to start your academic career in the UK.? Good News! The Oxford University Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship for 2023 are now accepting applications.
These scholarships were established by Simon and June Li to assist undergraduate students with outstanding academic potential who might be unable to participate in their preferred program of study due to financial restrictions. One scholarship will be given for three or four years of study in the Division of Mathematical, Physical, and Biological Sciences.
Important Details about Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship
Organized by: University of Oxford
Level of study: Undergraduate
Subject: All three-year or four-year courses in the Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
College: All colleges
Number of opportunities: One scholarship will be awarded for the 2023 entry
Benefits of the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship
- Depending on the length of the course, it will cover all of your expurgates for the next three or four years.
- Your course tuition (at the domestic rate) and a stipend for living expenses will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria for Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholarships will be given based on academic achievement and financial need. Your application form’s data will be analyzed to see whether you satisfy these requirements.
- Applicants must be college students.
A candidate must typically reside in one of the following nations:
- Brunei Darussalam;
- Hong Kong SAR;
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic;
- Papua New Guinea;
- Republic of Korea;
- Saudi Arabia;
- Solomon Islands;
- Sri Lanka;
- State of Palestine;
- Syrian Arab Republic;
- Taiwan Province of China;
- United Arab Emirates;
- Viet Nam;
How to Apply?
- You must apply to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2022 through apply now button below.
- To apply via UCAS, please follow the steps below:
- Register with UCAS
- Complete your details
- Add your education history
- Complete your employment history
- Select your course choices: Select the University of Oxford in this step.
- Write a personal statement
- Submit your application
- Get a reference, pay your application fee, and send your application to the University of Oxford. (In case you are unable to pay the application fee, you can request to be exempted from the £22.50 application fee)
3. In January 2023, information on how to apply for a scholarship for entrance in 2023 will be made accessible on the official website.
4. The selection procedure for 2023 admission students who submit their applications by the 8 February 2023 scholarship deadline will take place in March 2023.
5. In April 2023, applicants will learn the results of their applications.
To learn more, refer to the official website
- Scholars will be required to submit an annual report detailing their accomplishments at the University and their extracurricular and social activities.
- Satisfactory academic improvement must be made to receive the award in future years.
- The University does not have additional money for applicants not given a scholarship. Therefore, applicants should be aware of the fierce competition for the program.
- If you are interested in applying for a scholarship and have been offered delayed admission to an undergraduate program at Oxford, do so in January of the year you want to enroll (e.g., in January 2023 if you hold an offer to start in October 2023). Applications for undergraduate scholarships are only accepted once.
Other Related Opportunities:
- New York University offers admission to the 2023-2024 Academic Session
- Italian Government MAECI Scholarships for International Students
- €5000 Sustainability Scholarship for Master’s Degree in Denmark