An application to a partially funded master’s degree scholarship at Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) is currently ongoing. The SDGs-Master’s Studies Scholarship sponsored by Ban Ki-Moon is open to the fresh graduate who wants to study in Europe. It has different fields of study and it’s open to all candidates across the globe. Keep reading for more details.
Gender: Male, Female
Eligible Region/Countries: Master’s Degree: Non-EU Countries, Executive Master’s: Open to All Countries
Medium of Instruction: English, German
Field of study: Different Fields
Opportunity ID: 19958
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Duration: 1 Year
A joint mission of Ban Ki-Moon, the eighth UN Secretary-General, and Management Center Innsbruck (MCI), the Entrepreneurial Schools, is to support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs).
International applicants can now submit applications for the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023. This Scholarship, sponsored by His Excellency, will give students the opportunity to learn and grow at a renowned university in Europe. This Scholarship is only available to students for the first year of their Master’s degree.
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
- Program Start: Fall 2023
- Host University: Management Center Innsbruck (MCI)
- Location: Austria
- Degree Level: Master and Executive Master
- Medium of Instruction: English and German
- Eligible Country: Master’s: Non-EU countries, Executive Master’s: Open for all
- Scholarship Duration: 1 Year
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Focus Area: SDGs
Benefits of the SDGs-Master’s Studies Scholarship
Applicants will benefit from the € 10,000 Scholarship amount, which is only toward students’ tuition fees. This amount is available for applications for masters’ programs who are non-European nationalities. It is available for applications for Executive Master’s programs from all nationals.
Fields of Study at SDGs-Master’s Studies Scholarship
The Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023 fields of study are available in English and German languages as follows:
- Corporate Governance and Finance (online)
- Entrepreneurship and Tourism
- Environmental, Process, and Energy Engineering (full-time)
- European Health Economics and Management
- International Business and Law
- International Business and Management
- International Health and Social Management
- Management, Communication, and IT
- Mechanics and Smart Technologies (full-time)
- Medical Technologies
Executive Masters (English and German):
- Digital Business and Entrepreneurship-MBA (E and G)
- General Management Executive MBA (E) Digital Business and Tech Law LL.M (online) (G)
- Management and Leadership Executive MBA
Eligibility Criteria for the SDGs-Master’s Studies Scholarship
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- For all Master’s Degree Programs, applicants must be citizens of non-EU countries;
- For all Executive Master’s Degrees, applicants can be from all nationals;
- For a Master’s program, a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution is necessary. For further information, please visit the respective sub-pages of the Master’s program under “Admission.”
- Students must be interested and committed to SDGs and intend to continue their engagement with and support these goals throughout their studies;
- This Scholarship is available for freshers who must pay the current annual tuition fee;
Selection Criteria Regarding SDGs
The selection committee will consider the below requirements to select applications:
Current (or previous) commitment to the SDGs:
- Level and nature of participation or commitment
- Evidence given
- Impact attained
Future commitment to the SDGs:
- Feasibility of the set goals
- Match and unity between the applicant’s SDG emphasis and the MCI degree chosen
- The potential impact of applicants’ objectives
To apply for this Scholarship, applicants must provide the following documents:
- Confirmation of their admission application
- Written Application
- Undergraduate Degree
- Documented engagement in SDG
- 500-word statement on their SDG commitments, including evidence
- Motivation letter on their future SDG goals
- CV/ Resume
- Language proficiency
- Copy of passport
Note: Please find more details about the required documents here.
How to Apply?
After preparing the required documents, qualified applicants can apply via the online application portal by entering the link below.
For more information about Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship on SDGs- Master’s Studies at MCI, please visit the MCI website.
If you know anyone qualified or someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, do not hesitate to share.
See more opportunities like this:
- African Countries (Leadership Developments) Scholarship by MINDS
- World Bank Master of Urban Design Field Scholarship at Hong Kong University
- 2023 Donghua University Scholarship by The Shanghai Government