Have you ever wished to further your academics but couldn’t because of finance? Do you wish to study in another country outside your home country? Then this scholarship opportunity is definitely for you Saudi Arabia KFUPM Master & Ph.D. scholarship is completely funded and is open to all interested candidates from any part of the world.
To acquire this amazing scholarship award, kindly follow all the detailed information listed in this post, read carefully, and follow all the necessary instructions.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Master, PH.D
Eligible Region/Countries: Open for all
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 5618
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Outstanding candidates that exhibit a high potential for undertaking innovative research in the fields of engineering, science, and business may be given fully financed Master’s and Ph.D. scholarships by the Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. Two times a year, applications for this award are accepted.
For All Regular Graduate Programs except MBA
Spring Semester (January 2023):
- Opening Online Application: August 15, 2022
- Last Day for Submitting Online application and uploading Documents: N/A
- Last Day for Submitting Online Recommendation: N/A
- Last Day for the announcement of application results: N/A
Check more deadlines here
Applicants applying through this KFUPM Master & Ph.D. scholarship will benefit from the innovative research collaboration with the following institutes:
- Stanford: Oil, Gas, and Geosciences.
- MIT: Clean Water and Clean Energy.
- Technical University of Munich: Refining & Petrochemicals.
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech): Petrochemicals and Polymers.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech): Geo-signal Processing and Smart Grids.
- Cambridge University: Oil & Gas.
- KAUST: Many research disciplines in Engineering and Sciences.
- National University of Singapore: Refining and Petrochemicals
- SABIC (one of the leading petrochemical companies worldwide): Refining, Petrochemical, and Polymers.
- Saudi Aramco (the largest oil company worldwide): Many research disciplines.
- In addition to many world-class universities and industries in different research fields.
Research Excellence Areas & Centers at KFUPM Master & Ph.D. scholarship:
KFUPM has established National Centers for Research Excellence in the following areas to provide exceptional support for research in areas of excellence:
- KFUPM-MIT Collaboration Center on Clean Water & Clean Energy.
- Renewable Energy.
- Refining and Petrochemicals.
- Transformative Research in Petrochemicals and Polymers.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Carbon Capture & Sequestration.
Fields of study:
- Aerospace Engineering M.Sc.
- Applied Statistics M.Sc.
- Architectural Engineering M.Sc.
- Business Administration M.B.A.
- Chemical Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Chemistry Ph.D., M.Sc.
- City & Regional Planning M.C.R.P.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Computer Engineering -Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Computer Networks- M.Sc.
- Computer Science -Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Construction Engineering & Management- M.Sc.
- Electrical Engineering- Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Environmental Sciences- M.Sc.Geology – Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Geophysics- M.Sc.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering – Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Information Assurance & Security – M.Sc.
- Life Sciences M.Sc.
- Materials Science & Engineering- M.Sc.
- Mathematical Sciences Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Petroleum Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Physics Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Software Engineering M.Sc.
- Systems & Control Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Telecommunication Engineering M.Sc
Required documents for KFUPM Master & Ph.D. scholarship:
- Official transcript and diploma for Bachelor’s (and Master’s degree if applying to Ph.D.)
- Statement of Purpose (one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM)
- Letters of recommendation from academic referees (to be submitted online after submitting the online application)
- Certificates for BS degree (& MS degree if applying to Ph.D.) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for International MBA applicants)
Supporting documents (required for a final decision)
- TOEFL iBT 68 for a Master’s degree and 79 for Ph.D., or IELTS 6 for master’s degree and 6.5 for a PhD
- GRE general min. Quantitative 156, analytical writing 4.
- Original/certified copies of degree certificates and transcripts must be sent through postal mail after approval.
How to Apply?
Applicants should prepare the required documents and apply online.
For more details, please visit the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) website.
You may also like these opportunities:
- Afghanistan Scholarship for MSc TESOL/MSc International Education at St Andrews’ Distance Learning
- 2023 Scholarship for Islamic Studies at Oxford Centre
- 2023 HAN Scholarships for International Students in Netherland