Robert Gordon University and the Ministry of Higher Education Kuwait are calling all international students to submit applications for the Embassy of the State of Kuwait Scholarships program in the UK for the 2023-2024 academic session.
Are you interested in learning more about the scholarship program, how to apply for the award, and other relevant information? Once you reach that point, I assure you that you are reading the right article that has answers to all your questions. So keep reading this article to the end. It is worth spending time reading.
The scholarship award is specifically designed for Kuwaiti students pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD degree program at University. Successful applicants will be offered full tuition fees and allowances for accommodation and free tickets.
About Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University is a prestigious public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. In 1992, it was declared a university. Robert Gordon, a prosperous Aberdeen merchant, founded the institution in the 18th century. It also offered adult and technical education in the 19th and 20th centuries.
The University offers a wide range of degrees from BA/BSc to a PhD, covering professional, technical, health and artistic disciplines and other disciplines relating to business and industry. In addition, several traditional academic degree programmes are also awarded by the university such as in the area of social sciences.
In the past, the university ranked the highest among the UK universities in terms of employment for graduate or postgraduate study for six months after graduation.
Why should you study at Robert Gordon University?
Robert Gordon University offers a high standard of education and engages its students in workshops, seminars, as well as extracurricular activities. As a result, they will be equipped with advanced technical skills that will enable them to succeed in their careers.
The university has gained a reputation for producing graduates with a wide range of skills that are in high demand by the most competitive industries in the world. The University is listed as the top three universities in Scotland for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey.
Robert Gordon University has maintained relevance for 250 years. It consists of eleven schools and offers over 300 courses ranging from engineering, architecture, computing, and life sciences to top-notch industries, health and social care, and business. It is one of the largest providers of online learning in the UK.
The University is growing in importance in the fields of sustainable transport, built environment visualisation, industrial biotechnology, smart data and artificial intelligence and pharmacy practice. RSU prides itself on its business relationships with industry and has maintained workforce development both nationally and
internationally. It partners with organizations, governments, trade bodies, industry associations and other educational institutions to promote and build a healthy economic system.
Robert Gordon University Scholarship Details
- Name of Institution: Robert Gordon University
- Department: Ministry of Higher Education Kuwait
- Program: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD
- Scholarship: Full tuition fees
- Mode of scholarship application: Online
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Eligible countries: All international students
- Country of study: UK
Robert Gordon University Scholarship Criteria
- All Kuwaiti students are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Courses or subjects related to undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees are offered by the university
- To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria: Applicants must be Kuwait nationals with evidence of passport or residency documentation.
Robert Gordon University Scholarship Application
- Applicants are required to apply for the scholarship by submitting an admission application through the RSU Online Application Portal. After that, students should apply directly to MOHE.
- Applicants are required to meet the admission requirements for their desired program.
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirements to qualify for the scholarship award.
Documents required for the Robert Gordon University Scholarship
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to the university
- Official copies of the certificate (if available at the time of application)
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of your current and up-to-date CV
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Copy of Passport
Benefits of applying for the Robert Gordon University Scholarship
Successful applicants selected for the Robert Gordon University Scholarship will be offered full tuition fees and an allowance covering accommodation and tickets.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit Robert Gordon University’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: