All international students are eligible for a generous Early Confirmation Award program at Queen’s University Belfast. This is an opportunity I know you are longing for. Why not read this article to the end to get interesting information about the scholarship opportunity, its benefits and how you can apply for the award?
All new international students starting full-time programs in the academic session 2023-2024 are eligible to apply for the Early Confirmation Award Program. Successful applicants selected for the Early Confirmation program will be awarded a tuition-fee discount.
About Queen’s University Belfast
Queen’s University Belfast is also abbreviated QUB. Queen’s University Belfast is a prestigious public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. As early as 1845, Queen’s College, Belfast was accredited with a charter.
The University of Belfast offers 300 academic degree programmes at various levels. Queen University Belfast is an associate member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities, the European University Association, Universities UK and Universities Ireland.
Founded in 1810, Queen University Belfast originated from the Belfast Academic Institution. The university was among the eight United Kingdom universities to uphold a parliamentary seat in the House of Commons at Westminister until such representation was abolished in 1950.
Queen’s University was ranked 258th in the 2019 QS World University Rankings by SCLMAGEP Institution Rankings. University Belfast was listed 12th in the UK for student satisfaction. The university has three faculties and 15 schools.
Why should you study at Queen’s University Belfast?
Queen’s University Belfast is a first-class university listed in the top 10 in the UK. The university was among the first in the UK to offer graduate opportunities in Accounting and Finance. It is listed in the top 200 in the world for Business and Economics as stated by the Times Higher Education World University rankings of 2023.
In addition to providing students with exceptional global experience and education, The University gives them the chance to gain independence, confidence, and friendly relationships around the world.
In addition, it was one of the most affordable cities for students with the lowest student rent in the UK. Students have the opportunity to trade using their money as part of the Queen’s Student Managed Fund. The University research is known for its top-notch excellence in the fields of accounting, economics, finance and management.
Queen’s University Belfast Award Details
- Name of university: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: All
- Program: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research
- Award: £1500 tuition fee discount for Year
- Number of awards: Varies
- Eligible countries: All international students
- Country of award: UK
Queen’s University Belfast Award Criteria:
The following countries are eligible to apply for the award:
- South East Asia: Applicants normally reside in Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Courses or subjects related to the Undergraduate, Postgraduate Teaching or Postgraduate Research degree are offered by the university.
- To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All new international applicants must receive an unconditional offer for the 2023-2024 academic session.
- Students must be considered international students who pay the full international tuition fee to qualify for the tuition fee discount.
- Applicants must be self-funded
- Applicants have an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the University campus
Queen’s University Belfast Award Application Process
- No application is required. However, applicants are required to email proof of payment confirmation to International Scholarships based on the school deadline
- To qualify for the award, applicants must submit an online application for admission to either full-time undergraduate, master, or research degree programs at Queen’s University Belfast.
- To qualify for admission, applicants must check the school’s General Entry Requirements and Program Requirements.
- Applicants must meet Queen’s University Belfast’s English language requirements. This is demonstrated by submitting the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT) and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Benefits of applying for the Queen’s University Belfast Award
Successful applicants selected for the Early Confirmation Award will be £1500 with a discount on tuition fees for newly admitted international students beginning a full-time course in the 20223-2024 academic session.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the Queen’s University Belfast official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: