The Queen Mary University of London is offering a scholarship to women that are facing difficulties and significant impediments to education, the Deepmind scholarship for master’s students is here to support and assist women pursue postgraduate degrees in computer science and other related fields of study.
Here is a step-by-step guideline on how to obtain this scholarship opportunity, please ensure you read to the end of this blog post to avoid missing important information.
Language Requirement: Not required
Number of Opportunity: 4
Eligible Region/Countries: All countries
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Computer Science
Opportunity ID: 42788
Funding Type: Fully Funded
About Queen Mary University of London:
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a member institution of the federal University of London. In addition to having campuses in China, France, Greece, and Malta, Queen Mary maintains five campuses spread throughout East and Central London in Mile End, Whitechapel, Charterhouse Square, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, and West Smithfield.
Queen Mary is a part of Institutions UK, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and the Russell Group of British research universities. All four institutions were founded to improve the lives of people with less privilege.
St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College and The London Hospital Medical College were established to improve the health of the local communities in the City and east London. Westfield College and Queen Mary College provided education to women and working-class communities in the East End, respectively, at a time when these groups faced extreme barriers to education.
About Deepmind Scholarship
The DeepMind Scholarship program at the Queen Mary University of London aims to encourage and support underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate degrees in computer science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Because black and/or female students are currently underrepresented in these fields of study, they are given preference for scholarships.
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: Queen Mary University of London
Level: Master’s Level
Financial Protection: Fully Funded
- MSC Computer Games
- MSC in Computer Sciences
- MSC in Artificial Intelligence
- MSC in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics
No. Awards: 4
Conclusion Date: N/A
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Benefits The DeepMind Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover the tuition price, of Euro 11,850 ($27,250 for international students).
- The tuition charge for out-of-country students is € 27,250.
- A monthly stipend of 15,480 euros.
- A 2,000 € annual travel scholarship.
- One-time award of €1,500 for equipment.
Eligibility Criteria for The DeepMind Scholarship
- The candidate must be an international or UK student.
- Consideration should be given to female pupils or members of any underrepresented group, notably black students.
- To enroll in any offered courses, an applicant must have a confirmed offer.
- The following ethnic groups should be represented among candidates: Black or/and White Caribbean, Black or/and White African, or other mixed backgrounds.
Document Requirements for The DeepMind Scholarship
- A request form. (You can download it from here) Application form
- Offer letter.
- Personal statement. (not more than 500 words)
How to Apply?
- By obtaining an application form, applicants must submit their applications online to this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include all the application’s essential supporting papers in the attachments.
- Fill out every area that is needed, including your name, nationality, email address…
- Make sure that your application is complete and submitted.
- A completed and signed application form should be emailed together with the student’s updated CV/resume and offer letter from Queen Mary University.
For more information, kindly visit DeepMind Scholarship’s official website.
Opportunities you may like:
- 2023 Scholarship for Islamic Studies at Oxford Centre
- Fully Funded Potential Scholarship for Master’s Studies at Maastricht University Holland-High
- Saudi Arabia KFUPM Master and Ph.D. scholarship (Fully-Funded)
- Afghanistan Scholarship for MSc TESOL/MSc International Education at St Andrews’ Distance Learning