Here is an opportunity to further your educational degree at one of the world’s top universities. Knight Hennessy Scholarships is open to all interested candidates across the world who want to pursue any postgraduate degree at Stanford University. This is a fully funded scholarship and it is open to candidates interested in various fields of study.
To find out more about the eligibility and method of application for this scholarship opportunity, please read this blog post to the end.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, Other
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Master, PH.D
Number of Opportunity: 100
Eligible Region/Countries: Open for all
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Any field
Opportunity ID: 5107
Funding Type: Fully Funded
The Knight Hennessy Scholarships awards 80 to 100 fully funded scholarships at Stanford University for international students and U.S. citizens to pursue master’s, doctorate, MBA, MFA, MD, or dual degrees in 2023 at Stanford University, one of the top universities in the world. Knight Hennessy Scholarships will pay for all costs.
Details About The Knight Hennessy Scholarships
Host University: Stanford University
Course Level: The scholarship is available for any graduate program, including joint and dual degrees, including JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, DMA, and Ph.D. programs.
Benefits of Knight Hennessy Scholarships:
- The scholars will receive a funding grant for up to three years from the time of the admission and selection.
- A stipend to cover tuition and associated fees
- A living stipend will be provided.
- A stipend will be provided to cover room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation costs, and reasonable personal expenses.
- Each year, an economy class round-trip ticket to and from Stanford will be awarded.
- A one-time compensation for relocation
- A supplemental stipend will be granted to enhance educational insight through conferences and travel.
- If the scholars choose summer research projects as an additional learning opportunity, they will get a particular course summer grant.
Eligibility Criteria for Knight Hennessy Scholarships:
- The scholarship is open to graduates of any nationality, ethnicity, gender, or age.
- The candidate must be enrolled and accepted in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program to be eligible for the grant.
- The applicant must be a student of graduate level who has just started their program.
- The applicant must have received a bachelor’s degree no later than January 2016
- Applicants from the US military (active or veteran) must have received their degree in January 2014 or later. The applicant must meet these 3 requirements:
- Independence of thought
- Purposeful Leadership
- Civic Mindset
- All Stanford graduate programs accept the TOEFL. On the other hand, the MBA program accepts IELTS and PTE scores.
Knight Hennessy Scholarships Application Requirements:
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- 1 Page Resume
- 2 Recommendation Letters (Guidelines)
- Essays ( How have your life’s influences shaped you? (maximum of 600 words)
- 3 Short-Answer Responses
- How will your Knight-Hennessy Scholars experience help you achieve your short- and long-term goals?” (maximum of 250 words)
- Tell them about a time when you: a) made someone proud of you, b) faced a significant challenge or c) fell short of expectations. (A total of 150 words are allowed)
- Tell them about eight improbable facts about yourself (facts that are unlikely but true). (A total of 150 words are allowed)
- Video Statement (Guidelines)
How to apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarships?
The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship application must be submitted online.
Please refer to Stanford University’s website for detailed information about the Knight Hennessy Scholarships.
More Opportunities you may like:
- UMY University Fully Funded Scholarships in Indonesia
- Scholarships for Tokyo Institute of Technology International Graduate Program (C)-Spring/Fall intake
- Slovak National Scholarship Program for International Students, University Teachers, Researchers, and Artists, 2023/24
- University of Milan Excellence Scholarship in Italy