KBank Young Scholarship Program 2023 is being offered by KBank for those interested in pursuing a master’s degree abroad in 2023. Eligible candidates include fourth-year university students who are on track to complete their bachelor’s degree. Applications are currently open.
What a fantastic opportunity with loads of benefits. In this blog post, I’ll guide you on the steps to follow to successfully apply for the scholarship program. At the end of the post, you will discover hidden opportunities and benefits attached to this scholarship program. So keep reading.
The scholarship program aims to support outstanding students pursuing a master’s degree at a renowned university. Students have the freedom to select a course of study that aligns with KBank’s strategic and business objectives.
The program is designed to attract talented individuals who can assist KBank in transitioning to the current financial landscape upon completion of their studies.
About the KBank Young Scholarship Program
Kasikornbank (KBank) is a banking group in Thailand that was founded as Thai Farmers Bank on June 8, 1945, by Choti Lamsam. It was later renamed Kasikornbank in 2004, after receiving approval from the Bank of Thailand to change its name.
KBank is one of the largest banks in Thailand, providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and businesses in the country. It has a network of branches and ATMs throughout Thailand, as well as international offices and partnerships with other banks around the world.
Why should you apply for KBank Scholarship Program?
There are several reasons why someone might want to apply for KBank’s scholarship program:
- Opportunity for higher education: KBank’s scholarship program provides an excellent opportunity for individuals to pursue higher education at some of the leading universities in the world. This can help individuals gain a competitive edge in their chosen field and open up more opportunities for career advancement.
- International exposure: Studying at an international university provides an exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to different cultures, ideas, and ways of thinking. This can broaden one’s perspective and help develop a global mindset, which is increasingly valuable in today’s interconnected world.
- Prestige: Being selected as a recipient of KBank’s scholarship is an achievement in itself, and attending a world-class university adds to the prestige. This can help individuals stand out in their field and provide a competitive advantage when applying for jobs.
- Financial support: Pursuing higher education can be expensive, but KBank’s scholarship program provides financial support to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs. This can help alleviate the financial burden and allow individuals to focus on their studies.
Overall, KBank’s scholarship program provides an excellent opportunity for individuals to pursue higher education at some of the leading universities in the world. This is done while gaining international exposure, prestige, and financial support.
KBank Scholarship Details
- Name of organization: Kasikornbank (KBank)
- Department: No information was given
- Program: Master
- Scholarship: No information was given
- Mode of application: Online
- Number of awards: Eight(8)
- Eligible countries: Thai
- Country of award: Thailand
- Deadline for submission: 15th April 2023
KBank Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship opportunity is available to applicants from Thailand who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree program at world-renowned universities located in the US, UK, France, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and Singapore. The graduate programs offered are categorized into four areas of study:
Master of Business Administration (MBA), finance, financial engineering, fintech, statistics, and digital management;
Sustainability Management; and
Other fields that align with KBank’s strategic direction.
- To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must not be over 30 years old.
- Applicants must have completed at least a bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), or Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
- Applicants who wish to enrol in any business-related course must obtain a total score of at least 550 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Applicants who wish to enrol in the Business Analytics program must obtain a total score of at least 312 on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
KBank Scholarship: Application Requirements
- To apply, individuals who are interested can access further information and submit their application at kasikornbank.com/th/news.
- No supporting documents are required.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Additionally, they need to demonstrate proficiency in English, Japanese or Chinese by taking either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), or Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
Benefits of applying for a KBank Scholarship
Individuals who are awarded the KBank scholarship will have the opportunity to work within KBank’s strategically relevant departments, as the bank operates according to the principles of sustainability. Through a range of challenging tasks, scholarship recipients will be able to acquire valuable hands-on experience.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit KBank Young Scholarship’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: