This is a great opportunity for Medical students who want to further their education. Global Master’s Scholarship at Karolinska Institute in Sweden is offering a partially funded scholarship to all Health and Medical candidates across the globe excluding EU/EEA regions. All the necessary information about this scholarship can be found in this blog.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Number of Opportunity: 10
Eligible Region/Countries: All non-EU/EEA regions
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Medical
Opportunity ID: 14361
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Karolinska Institute (KI) provides a limited number of tuition fee scholarships to deserving candidates accepted into one of the Global Master’s Programs starting in the Autumn semester. A total of 1500 international students apply for the Scholarship each year, making it a competitive program. A maximum of 10 scholarships are offered each year for all Global Master’s Programs, while the number varies from year to year.
About Karolinska Institute:
Karolinska Institute (KI) is one of the world’s top medical universities with the vision to advance life knowledge and work toward better health for all. As a university, KI is Sweden’s single most significant center of academic medical research and provides the country’s most comprehensive range of medical programs and courses. The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institute has chosen the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine since 1901.
Important Details about the Global Master’s Scholarship In Sweden
- Admission Deadline: 16 January 2023
- Late Date Application Fee Payment: 1 February 2023
- Supporting Documents Submission: 1 February 2023
- Application Period for KI Global Programs Scholarship: Between 10-28 February 2023.
- Selection Announcement for the Global Master’s Programs: March 30, 2023.
- Scholarship selection notification: TBC
- Number: 10
- Host Organization: Karolinska Institute
- Location: Sweden
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Degree Level: Master
- Language Required: English
- Eligible Countries: All non-EU/EEA regions
- Fields of Study: Health and Medical
Benefits of the Master’s Scholarship
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship is toward the students’ complete tuition fees or part of their tuition fee for programs only partially given by Karolinska Institute. Applicants should note that this Scholarship only covers the costs of students who have received an enrollment letter from a Global Master’s Program at Karolinska Institute. Applicants may fulfill their travel, living expenses, and other costs with other funding. Applicants cannot use the KI Global Master’s Scholarship for additional studies.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Applicants who wish to apply for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Have applied to one of the Global Master’s Programs beginning in 2023 at Karolinska Institute.
- Be a fee-paying international student with non-EU/EEA nationality.
- Have already paid the application fee by 1 February 2023.
- Fulfill the entry requirements and provide all required documents for the program they have applied. Please read the entire entry and documentation requirements of KI here.
- Only first-year students can apply.
- Must meet English language proficiency requirement (the equivalent of the Swedish upper secondary course English 6, B Level)
Required Documents for the Scholarship Application
Applicants need to prepare and submit the following documents and all required documents:
- Official Certificates and diplomas of your completed degree
- Official transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester
- Internationally approved English test scores.
- CV Forms that are fillable in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online Application Form
Note: All of your documents must be in English or Swedish or contain accurate translations. Please check the Application Checklist Section here.
The selection committee will evaluate applications against the applicant’s CV and qualifications.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply through an online application form. Please check the application form available on KI Global Master’s Scholarship page during the application period of 10-28 February 2023. Please read the details about the tuition fees and scholarship requirements at KI.
For further details about KI Global Master’s Scholarship, please visit the Karolinska Institute Official Website.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, do not hesitate to share.
Check More Scholarships
- International Scholarship at IÉSEG School of Management France
- SDGs-Master’s Studies Scholarship at MCI by Ban Ki-Moon
- African Countries (Leadership Developments) Scholarship by MINDS