Master’s Degree Scholarship [ez-toc]The Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship is now accepting applications. Students can pursue their studies at a prestigious European university while participating in the ideas, principles, values, and future of the European Union as well as the economic, technological, and social development of the continent.
Thanks to this scholarship, which is sponsored by Excellency Jean-Claude Juncker.
You can find more details about this information here.
Language Requirement: TOEFL; IELTS
Gender: Male; Female
Eligible Region/Countries: Master’s: Non-EU countries, Exclusive Master’s: Open for all
Medium of Instruction: English; German
Field of study: Different Fields
Opportunity ID: 20104
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Duration: 1 Year- Extendable
Under the sponsorship of His Excellency Jean-Claude Juncker, the 12th President of the European Commission. The Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship is now accepting applications from international students, for their 2023 Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship scheme.
This scholarship allows students to study for their master’s and executive master’s degrees in Europe. Candidates interested in the European Union’s ideas, principles, values, and future, as well as the continent’s economic, technological, and social development, to pursue their studies at Management Center Innsbruck (MCI), are eligible to apply.
The scholarship is valid only for the first year of the Master’s Degree program. If there’s a satisfactory completion of the first year and a positive review, the scholarship can be extended to the 2nd year of the Master’s degree.
Important Details about the Master’s Degree Scholarship
- Deadline: 31 March 2023
- Program Starts: Fall 2023
- Host University: Management Center Innsbruck (MCI)
- Location: Austria
- Degree Levels: Master’s and Executive Master
- Medium of Instructions: English and German
- Funding Type: Partially-funded scholarship
- Duration: 1 Year- extendable
- Eligible Countries: All
Benefits of the Jean-Claude Juncker Master’s Degree Scholarship
Applicants will be awarded the € 10,000 Scholarship amount, which is only toward students’ tuition fees. This amount is available for applications for masters’ programs who are non-European nationalities and for applications for Executive Master’s programs from all nationals.
Note: Applicants are responsible for other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
Fields of Study
There are two kinds of Master’s degrees that students can apply for as follows:
- Corporate Governance and Finance (online)
- Entrepreneurship and Tourism
- Environmental, Process and Energy Engineering (full-time)
- International Business and Law
- International Business and Management
- International Health and Social Management
- Management, Communication and IT
- Mechanics and Smart Technologies (full-time)
- Medical Technologies
Executive Masters (English (E) and German (G)):
- Digital Business and Entrepreneurship MBA (G and E)
- General Management Executive MBA (E)
- Digital Business and Tech Law LL.M. (G)
- Management and Leadership Executive MBA (G)
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- For all Master’s Degree Programs, applicants must be citizens of non-EU countries;
- For all Executive Master’s Degrees, applicants can be from all nationals;
- Students interested and committed to European concepts and challenges and exciting continue supporting these goals during their studies;
- This Scholarship is available for freshers who must pay the current annual tuition fee;
- Applicants should be fluent in English or German language.
- Copy of submitted Admission
- Application to MCI masters’ programs;
- Written Application and CV;
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate;
- Commitment Proof (500 words) in Europe-related concepts and issues;
- Letter of Motivation on European ideas and issues;
- Language Proficiency Proof;
- Copy of Passport and National ID;
- Non-European Citizenship Proof (Excluding Executive Master)
Note: Each of the required documents must be in PDF or JPG formats within 3 MBs size each one.
Criteria for Selection
The selection panel will consider the following criteria for choosing applications:
Current (or previous) commitment to European ideas and issues:
- Level and nature of participation or commitment;
- Evidence provided;
- Impact attained.
Future commitment to European ideas and issues.
- Feasibility of the set goals;
- The similarity between the applicant’s European focus and the MCI chosen degree;
- The potential impact of applicants’ goals.
How to Apply?
Eligible applicants can apply online after preparing the required documents.
For more information about Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship for a Master’s degree, please visit the MCI website.
MANAGEMENT CENTER INNSBRUCK (MCI)
Know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity? Share it