The James Cook University (JCU) Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship is open to all international students across the globe. We are providing a 100% tuition waiver per year for the required minimum course length.
Here in this blog, you have been provided with all the important information needed to obtain this scholarship award. Please, read to the end to avoid missing important details.
Language Requirement: Not required
Gender: Male, Female
Eligible Region/Countries: International
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 63577
Funding Type: Fully Funded and Partially Funded
Applications are now being accepted for the JCU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship. The JCU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship is a part of JCU’s commitment to identifying and supporting top performers by providing up to a 100% tuition waiver per year for the required minimum course length.
The Scholarship is open to outstanding international students who are enrolled in qualifying programs and have a weighted average mark (WAM) of 85% or better.
The guidelines of James Cook University’s Coursework Scholarships, Bursaries, and Grants Policy apply to this scholarship.
Organized by: James Cook University
Announcement Date: N/A
Area of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework (exclusions apply)
Eligible Countries: International
Benefits of The James Cook University Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students
- For the minimum course length, the JCU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship (full fee waiver) offers up to a 100% tuition waiver.
- For the minimum course length, the JCU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship (partial fee waiver) offers a 50% partial tuition remission.
Eligibility Criteria for James Cook University Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students
Students who satisfy all of the following criteria will be invited to apply for the JCU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship:
- International students who enroll in relevant programs and have a weighted average mark (WAM) of 85% or better are eligible.
- Before the beginning, you must have a visa to study.
- Must have a full-time internal program offer.
- Any IELTS requirements must have been met.
- Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science, Master of Clinical Psychology, Higher Degree by Research, Study Abroad, or Exchange programs are not eligible.
- Scholarships cannot be postponed.
- Scholarship awardees must maintain a 6.0 GPA (full fee waiver) or a 5.5 GPA (half fee waiver) (partial fee waiver).
- The scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other JCU award, scholarship, or allowance.
- Students who have been sponsored are not eligible to apply.
- Only a fee reduction is offered by the scholarship; no cash grants or refunds are allowed.
- The Selection Committee allocates scholarships as it sees fit.
- If the recipient is no longer eligible, the Scholarships Office must be notified, and unique circumstances that contributed to the recipient’s lower GPA will be taken into account.
- The recipient will no longer be eligible for the Scholarship if they postpone their studies or take an unapproved leave of absence.
- The appropriate Dean must approve the continuance of the Scholarship, including tenure if the winner switches to a different line of study.
- The Dean of the relevant College may suspend or terminate the Scholarship or take any other action they feel appropriate to ensure compliance with the condition by the recipient if the recipient does not adhere to any of the terms of the scholarship.
- According to the guidelines in the JCU Student Review and Appeals Policy, a student may submit a request for a review of a decision.
- The JCU International Admissions staff will invite eligible applicants to apply for the Scholarship after the Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship has been automatically evaluated throughout the admissions process.
Individual files larger than 750Kb should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in a separate email. In your email, please provide your student ID and the name of the scholarship.
How to Apply?
- To apply, click the apply now button below and complete the form.
- When they receive your course application, they immediately determine if you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- An invitation to submit your scholarship application will be sent to you if you are qualified.
- In the email invitation for the scholarship, specific instructions will be provided on how to apply.
To learn more, visit the official website.
Also, Check Related Opportunities:
- 2023 Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship in France
- 53 Padua International Excellence Scholarships in Italy (Fully-Funded)
- 2023 The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents