The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is calling on all interested candidates who wishes to further their education in France. This scholarship is a partially funded scholarship which means that some part of the funding will be taken care of by the French Government.
More detailed information on how to acquire this opportunity are all in this blog post. Please kindly read to the end to get all the necessary information.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Master, PH.D
Eligible Region/Countries: All non French nationalities
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 10162
Funding Type: Partially Funded
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is an international educational opportunity provided by the French government. Excellent individuals from the private and public sectors who want to pursue their master’s or PhD studies in France on a partially funded scholarship are eligible for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship program. The pursuit of master’s and doctoral degrees is recommended for students from developing nations.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
About The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
Supported by: The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
Host: French Institutes of higher education
Hosting Country: France
Degree Levels: Master’s and Doctoral
Result Announcement: April 3, 2023
Fields of Study:
- Science & Technology:
- Ecological Transition
- Biology and Health
- Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Digital
2. Humanities and Social Sciences:
- History, Civilization, and French Language.
- Law and Political Sciences
- Economics and Management
Study Level & Duration:
- 12 months for a master’s (master 2)
- 24 months for a master’s (master 1)
- The maximum amount of time needed to complete an engineering degree is 36 months.
2. Doctoral: up to 12 months
Benefits of The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship:
- Eiffel scholarship recipients are given a monthly stipend of €1,181, plus additional services including international and domestic transportation, insurance, house searches, cultural events, and more.
- Eiffel scholarship awardees receive a €1,700 monthly stipend, plus additional services including international and domestic travel, insurance, house searches, cultural events, and more.
NOTE: Tuition fees for both elements of the program are not covered by the Eiffel program.
Eligibility Criteria for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship:
For the French government’s Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Program, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- For this program, only people with non-French citizenship are eligible. If an applicant has two nationalities, and one of them is French, they are not qualified.
- By the start of the 2022 application cycle, an applicant must be 25 years old in order to be accepted into the Master’s program. The minimum age requirement for the PhD program is 30 years old.
- The language proficiency requirements for the course must be met by the candidate.
How to apply for Eiffel Excellence scholarship?
- Contact Campus France in your home nation or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department for information and advice on your study plans.
- To learn about the procedures and dates for submitting an application, get in touch with the foreign relations department of a French university via the university’s website, by phone, or by email.
- Choose the institution or university that best fits your objectives for studying in France.
- Any French higher education institution may submit an application.
- The institution accepts your application for the Eiffel Scholarship.
- The institution submits your application electronically via the particular Campus France website.
For more information, visit Eiffel Excellence scholarship’s website.
Other Similar Opportunities:
- TUM Asia-DAAD Scholarships in Singapore
- The University of East London Offers EDUCOM Fully-Funded PhD International Scholarships in the UK
- Global Korea Scholarships (GKS) for Master and PhD 2023-24
- Departmental Scholarships for International Students at University of Padua, Italy