International Scholarship at IESEG School of Management is awarding a partially funded scholarship to candidates who want to study in France. Interested candidates in the field of Management, Business Administration, and Finances for Bachelor’s and Masters’s degrees are best for this opportunity. All the details about the Scholarship will be found here.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Cambridge qualification: Duolingo, Other
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Bachelor, Master
Eligible Region/Countries: All Countries
Medium of Instruction: English, French
Field of study: Management, Business Administration, Finances
Opportunity ID: 63349
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Duration: 1 Year
The Institute of Scientific Economics and Management (IÉSEG School of Management) is among France’s top international management schools. It has been awarded the triple top of international accreditations from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Association of Master of Business Administration (AMBA), and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
IÉSEG is in partnership with 336 universities in 76 countries. The French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), a collaborative research organization with Lille Economy Management (LEM), which brings together more than 150 researchers, is not complete without the IÉSEG Research Centre.
The IÉSEG School of Management offers financial support in the areas of management, business administration, and finances to international students. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships to pursue their Specialized Master’s, MBA, PGE, and Bachelor of International Business degrees (BIB).
Details of the International Scholarship
- Application Deadline: 01 June 2023
- Granting Organization: Higher Education Institutions
- Organization: IÉSEG School of Management
- Location: France
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Number of Positions: N/A
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Master
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Program Duration: 1 Year
- Language Required: English
- Fields and Subject: Management, Business Administration, and Finances
Benefits of the International Scholarship
IÉSEG School of Management offers several scholarships as follows:
- Partnership Scholarship: 500 Euro for candidates coming from a partner university
- Early-Bird Scholarship: 1000 Euro for applications submitted before 16th January 2023
- GMAT Scholarship: 500 Euro for scores between 650-690 and 1000 Euro for a score above 690
- Merit-Based Scholarship: Between 500 Euro and 2500 Euro
- PGE: Merit-based scholarship up to 50%.
- BIB: Merit-based scholarship up to 25%
Note: All scholarships combine to a maximum of 50%.
There are some eligibility criteria for the IÉSEG School of Management Scholarships as follows:
- Applicants who apply for Specialized Masters should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good academic standing.
- Applicants who apply for MBA should provide 3-year work experience and a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good academic standing.
- Applicants who apply for PGE need graduation from a secondary school and a good command of English.
- Applicants who apply for BIB need graduation from a secondary school, mathematics courses are taken up to the final year, and a good command of English.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English and does not hold a university degree from an English-speaking institution need to prove an English proficiency test result
- Meet all additional criteria
Note: French language course is part of the program.
To have a successful application, candidates should submit all required documents below:
- Online application form
- English proficiency test: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2. Native English speakers who have had two years of courses taught in English do not need to provide an English proficiency test.
- Diploma and transcripts
- Copy of passport
- GMAT/GRE is optional but counted as an assist
- 100 Euro application fees.
IÉSEG School of Management Scholarships subject areas include management, business administration, and finances:
- International Business (MIB)Strategy and Digital Transformation
- Fashion Management
- Banking and Capital Markets
- International Accounting, Audit, and Control
- Digital Marketing and CRM
- Business Analysis and Consulting
- Big Data Analytics for Business
- International Business Negotiation
- Management for Sustainability
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International MBA
- MBA in Leadership and Coding
- Programme Grande Ecole
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their application and all supporting documents before 0r on 1st June 2023 via the online application portal. Please press the Apply Now button to start your application.
Remember that the selection committee assesses Merit-Based Scholarships simultaneously as decisions regarding admission. There is no need to apply independently for a scholarship.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, do not hesitate to share.
Find More Opportunities
- SDGs-Master’s Studies Scholarship at MCI by Ban Ki-Moon
- African Countries (Leadership Developments) Scholarship by MINDS
- World Bank Master of Urban Design Field Scholarship at Hong Kong University