Henley Business School is presenting a career opportunity by offering the Dunning Scholarship Denmark (DSD) for newly admitted students applying to pursue an MBAMBA at Henley Business School.
Are you dreaming of studying at Henley Business School? Do you want to know more about the Dunning Scholarship Denmark (DSD) Grant Program? You are probably wondering how to apply for this incredible opportunity.
In this blog post, I will share with you everything you need to know about the Grant program and how you can easily apply for the Grant Program. So keep reading this article to the end. It will be useful and insightful for you.
Student applicants to the Henley executive MBA program in Denmark are eligible to receive a grant. Successful applicants will be awarded the DSD grant worth DSK 30.000 to support MBA Students in their studies.
About Henley Business School
Henley Business School is a business school which forms part of the University of Reading. It was established by amalgamating the previously independent Henley Management College (formerly the Administrative Staff College) with the current business school of the University of Reading.
During the 2020 academic year, the school was granted triple accreditation by EQUIS, AMBA and the AACSB. It is known as one of the world’s most prestigious business schools.
Why should you study at Henley Business School?
The Henly Executive MBA is accredited by the world’s most prestigious management programs, namely (AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS) and is renowned in terms of distribution, knowledge, and recognition. It is one of the oldest business schools in the UK. Student development is at the heart of Henley Business School’s educational philosophy.
Henley Business programmes are highly enriched by their in-depth knowledge, research and commercial experience and are continually revised to ensure they maintain global relevance. They work with professionals at every juncture of their business life.
The business school is part of a global network across fourteen countries. The goal of the business school is to empower and assist students to graduate from the business school confident enough to progress in their careers successfully.
In addition to providing young entrepreneurs with a first-class research institute, engaging events and a lot more, Henly Business School is renowned for supporting young entrepreneurs.
Henley Business School Grant Details
- Name of organization: Henley Business School, University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Program: MBA
- Grant: DKK 30.000
- Mode of application: Differs
- Eligible Countries: All international students
- Country of award: Denmark
Henley Business School Grant Criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply for the Grant Program
- Courses or subjects related to the MBA are offered by Henley Business School.
- In order to qualify for the grant program, admitted students to the Henley Executive MBA must not be fully sponsored by their company. In addition, they must not be eligible for the gross salary deduction program.
Henley Business School Grant Application
- In order to apply, applicants must submit a motivated written application in Danish or English with at least 200 words maximum and must contain the following content:
- Name, current position and organization, reasons why you believe that you are the best candidate for the Dunning Scholarship Denmark and applicants must submit Henley’s Application Material, which is strictly for newly admitted students only.
- Newly admitted students should submit applications. However, students can re-apply for the scholarship for levels 2 and 3 of the Henley MBA
- Applicants who are not conversant in English must demonstrate a high level of competence in oral and written English. However, where applicants are not able to document their proficiency in an above-stated manner, it is not possible to apply. They may document through IELTS/TOEFL in such cases.
Documents required for the Henley Business School Grant
It is imperative that applications contain the following details chronologically:
- Applicants are required to submit their application form by Downloading the Application Form
- Upload a professional CV
- Certified copies of your degree certificate or higher education certificate.
- Certification of Change of name
- Two references: Check the Reference form
- Confirmation that you are allowed to access company data for assignment purposes (if required).
- The document must be signed by a current or former employer as proof of English proficiency.
Benefits of applying for a Henley Business School Grant
Successful applicants will be offered DKK 30.000 for the Henley Executive MBA in Denmark.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit Henley Business School’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: