Apply for any degree of your choice in China with all the expenses covered by the Beijing Government at the China University of Petroleum. This is a fully funded scholarship and you will get the chance to study at one of the best petroleum institutions in China.
Keep reading to the end to get all the necessary details for this scholarship opportunity. This article is packaged with all the helpful details you will be needing to apply for and acquire this scholarship offer.
Government Scholarship for International Students at China University of Petroleum :
In collaboration with the Beijing Government, the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) is offering the Beijing Government Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024. The scholarship is available to exceptional international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university. This post contains more information about the scholarship and the application process for students who are interested.
About China University of Petroleum:
China University of Petroleum-Beijing (CUP), founded in 1953, is a national key university directly affiliated with China’s Ministry of Education. Its main campus lies at the southern foothill ofJundu Mountain in Beijing and the Karamay campus is located in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
With a distinctive characteristic in petroleum, CUP mainly focuses on engineering disciplines while having a coordinated development in multi-disciplines. In 1997, CUP became a member of China’s first Project 211 universities and was nominated as one of the universities to construct a National Innovative Platform for Advantageous Disciplines in 2006.
In 2017, CUP was selected to participate in the “Double First-Class” Initiative, starting a new journey to build itself into a world-class university with Chinese characteristics.
Scholarship Opportunity Details:
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Host University: China University of Petroleum
Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D.
Fields of Study: All Subjects
Eligible Countries: International Students
Host Country: China
Scholarship Status: Open
Benefits of the China University of Petroleum Scholarship:
The Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students is funded by the Government of Beijing and is aimed at supporting outstanding international students studying in Beijing.
The China University of Petroleum (Beijing) offers this scholarship to students with first-class, and the scholarship pays only ￥5000/year as tuition. While the Beijing Government Scholarship with second-class, students pay half of the tuition:
- Bachelor: ￥13,000/year
- Master: ￥15,000/year
- Doctor: ￥18,000/year
Several awards will be given to successful candidates. The scholarship is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria for the China University of Petroleum Scholarship
To qualify for the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Not a citizen of The Peoples’ Republic of China, in good health, and having no criminal record.
- Meet admission requirements of China University of Petroleum with GPA≧0/5.0.
- All courses offered at the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants applying for Chinese-taught programs should have the appropriate Chinese language proficiency and provide relevant proof.
- Applicants whose native language is not English and who are applying for the English-taught programs should meet the following criteria: IELTS ≧5, TOEFL ≧ 80 (undergraduate or postgraduate students who have studied in English for two years or more during their study experience may also submit official certificates issued by schools instead of IELTS or TOEFL scores). Students who are from native English-speaking countries or where English is the official language are encouraged to apply for English-taught programs.
China University of Petroleum Scholarship Application Procedures
Interested applicants for the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship should create an account and log in to firstname.lastname@example.org and choose Beijing Government Scholarship in the scholarship options. The following application requirements should be met:
- Passport scanned copy (information page)
- Notarized copies of BSc or Master’s Degree certificates and transcripts
- Non-criminal record Certificate
- Health Examination Certificate
- Study plan
- Recommendation letter (two)
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor
Since there is no specified application deadline, those who are interested should submit their applications as soon as they can to avoid losing out on this fantastic opportunity.
- The Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students is an excellent opportunity for exceptional students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the China University of Petroleum (Beijing).
- Eligible students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship and follow the application procedures email@example.com continue from where you left off carefully to increase their chances of being awarded the scholarship.
- The scholarship is highly competitive and attracts applications from outstanding international students worldwide.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, we encourage you to apply for the China University of Petroleum Government Scholarship for International Students and make your dream of studying in Beijing a reality.
Good luck with your application!
More Scholarship Opportunites:
- MBA And EMBA Scholarships 2023 at Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Financial Aid For International Applicants 2023 at Brown University Rhode Island USA
- Article 26 Scholarship for Migrant Applicants in the University of Sussex UK