Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary is excited to announce the Joanna Mockler Scholarship for International Women Leaders.
The purpose of this blog is to provide helpful information about the scholarship program. This blog post will describe its benefits, and how you can apply it with the ABCD formula given in the post.
Keep reading this article to the end. If you don’t want to miss this golden opportunity, you should spend time reading it.
The fully funded scholarship award is available to all international female students looking forward to pursuing their master’s or PhD degrees in the USA.
Applicants must be brilliant students with a unique value in inculcating biblical norms in society in order to qualify for the $5,000 scholarship award.
About Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary is an evangelical seminary with its permanent campus located in Hamilton, Massachusetts as well as other campuses in Boston, Massachusetts; Charlotte, North Carolina and Jacksonville, Florida.
According to the Association of Theological Schools, Gordon-Conwell Seminary is ranked as one of the largest evangelical seminaries in North America in terms of the total number of full-time students admitted to the seminary.
The seminary offers 20 degrees including the Master of Divinity (M.Div.), Master of Theology (Th.M.), Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.), and a wide range of specialized master’s degrees. Gordon- Seminary has been accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United
States and Canada since 1964 and by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges since 1985. It is also recognized by the United States Government for the training of veterans and the education of chaplains for military service.
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary: Why should you study there?
Gordon-Conwell Seminary strives to produce Christian leaders who are rational in their thinking, globally minded, spiritually equipped, and ready for a broad range of ministries. The professors possess magnificent skills and knowledge and the seminary is passionate about its courses and the success of its students.
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary Details
- Name of organization: Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Department: NA
- Program: Masters or PhD
- Award: $5,000
- Number of awards: unknown
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: International female students.
- Country: USA
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary Criteria
- All international female students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Courses or subjects related to any master’s or doctoral program are offered by Gordon Theological Seminary.
- To be considered, applicants must meet all the requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be international female students.
- Applicants must maintain the integrity of church sanity in the pursuit of their academic and spiritual journey.
- During and/or shortly after the academic year, applicants must have visited a church representative personally and received a newsletter.
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary Application Process
- Applicants can apply for any choice of the program via the seminary portal. Successful applicants will receive a scholarship award.
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents to the university: three letters of recommendation, official academic transcripts, and two written essays.
- Applicants must fulfil the admission entry requirement for any course or program they wish to apply for.
- Applicant must submit the following English Language test scores:
IELTS – 6.5
TOEFL IBT – 90
Benefits of applying for the Gordon-Conwell Theological Scholarship
Successful applicants admitted to Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary will be awarded $5,000 to cover their tuition fees.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit the Gordon-Conwell Theological official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship opportunities: