Interested candidates from all over the world who want to pursue their Master’s degrees are invited to apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) in Switzerland. This is a golden opportunity to achieve your goals with little or no funds.
There are so many opportunities here for any candidate who chooses to study in Switzerland. Here, you will be given a step-by-step procedure on how to acquire this wonderful scholarship award.
Language Requirement: Not required
Gender: Male, Female
Number of Opportunity: 60
Eligible Region/Countries: All
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 64807
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Applications are now being accepted for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) in Switzerland. The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) provides financial help, mentoring, and access to a network of the ETH Foundation to students. The scholarship covers each student’s living and educational costs during the Master’s program.
About ETH Zurich
ETH Zurich is a public research university in Zürich, Switzerland. Founded by the Swiss federal government in 1854, it was modeled with the stated mission to educate engineers and scientists; the school focuses primarily on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, although its 16 departments span a variety of disciplines and subjects.
ETH Zurich has a world-class reputation in academia and industry, particularly in science and technology. It regularly ranks among the top three to five universities in Europe and one of the top 15 to 20 globally.
In the 2022 QS World University Rankings, the university ranked eighth in the world and fourth in Europe in academic excellence, with the 2021 edition placing it fourth in the world for engineering and technology (second in Europe) and first for the earth and marine science.
Organized by: ETH Zurich
Interview Date: February 2023
Announcing Date: end of March 2023
Number of Opportunities: 60
Level of study: Master’s degree
Eligible Nations: International
Benefits of The ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship
The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP comprises a scholarship that covers the following:
- Tuition fees,
- Study expenses (CHF 12,000 each semester),
- For the average length of the Master’s program, ESOP is given (three or four semesters). This is true for the waiver of tuition as well.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates who fulfill the requirements below may apply:
- Any citizen of any nation may apply.
- A grade in the top 10% of bachelor’s degree programs indicates a powerful performance. (Grade A)
- You are not eligible for ESOP if you are already enrolled in ETH Zurich’s Master’s degree program or have a Master’s degree.
- You must submit a preliminary thesis proposal for your master’s degree. (Pre-proposal guidelines)
- The master’s thesis pre-proposal must be created by you and follow accepted scientific citation guidelines.
- The admission procedure will exclude applicants who use plagiarism or intentionally or negligently provide false information. If this is subsequently uncovered, the admission, and any scholarships, will be revoked.
- Your ESOP application must include two reference individuals (professors) if your study program does not request them.
- The selection process may involve a phone/VC interview in February, so please make sure you can be reached at the number shown in your CV.
- Candidate must submit an online application,
- Verify that you are eligible for the program you’re applying for,
- Gather all the necessary paperwork,
- Then upload it all online.
Please refer to ETH Zurich’s official website to learn more about ESOP.
Also, Check more related Opportunities:
- Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security 2023 by International Joint MSc Programme
- Vital Voices Global Partnership offers Fully-Funded International Fellowships to Advance Women’s Public Leadership and SDGS in the USA
- University of Augsburg Scholarships for Ukraine Students, Germany