The Emile Boutmy scholarship for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs is currently ongoing for candidates from non-french countries. this Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree Scholarship is partially funded and is a wonderful opportunity for someone who has always wanted to study in France. Keep reading for more details.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Bachelor, Master
Eligible Region/Countries: All non-French
Medium of Instruction: English, French
Opportunity ID: 10408
Funding Type: Partially Funded
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program 2023 in France is a tremendous step forward for exceptional individuals with outstanding academic records. This is a great chance for top-performing students from countries outside of the European Union. Top candidates who meet the admission requirements for each undergraduate and master’s degree level are encouraged to apply to France’s top-ranked institution. For students who desire to achieve the highest level of achievement after enrolling at Sciences Po, the Sciences Po Scholarship is a sign of distinction. It enables potential students to benefit from a range of advantages during their studies.
- Host Country: France
- University: The Institute of Political Studies in Paris. Sciences Po is also known as the University of France, Sciences Po Paris, or just Sciences Po.
- Scholarship Type: Partially Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Application Deadlines: Bachelor’s: Feb 22, 2023, Master’s: Nov 30, 2022
Benefits of the Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree Scholarship:
Tuition fee grants for Bachelor’s Degree:
- Tuition fee subsidies will be granted to candidates in a variety of forms:
- €13,190 per year for three years.
- €8,800 per year for three years.
- €6,000 per year for three years.
- €3,600 per year for three years.
Tuition fee grants for Master’s Degree:
The Émile Boutmy program is a tuition grant that covers a portion of the tuition for the Master’s degree program’s two years. Every year, it is worth €12,200 per year.
- If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be forfeited.
- The year abroad is the third year of the undergraduate program, and scholarship holders will keep their additional cost-of-living award and tuition fee grant (if applicable).
- The Émile Boutmy scholarship is automatically renewed if the student decides to continue with graduate studies at Sciences Po.
- If you are awarded a scholarship and choose to defer your admission, you will forfeit your award.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree Scholarship:
- Candidates must hold a foreign secondary school diploma from a non-French secondary school.
- Candidates must be citizens of a country that is not a member of the European Union.
- The candidate’s household should not be a European Union tax filer.
- Get accepted into Sciences Po University’s undergraduate/master program.
- Candidates with dual nationality, including EU citizenship, are ineligible.
- Exchange students are not eligible to apply either.
- Candidates must be fluent in French or English, depending on the program they are applying for.
- Furthermore, this scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships such as the Eiffel Scholarship, BGD…etc.
Admission Required Documents:
- All official transcripts and certificates
- Passport copy
- An academic reference
- English test score
- Evidence of income and documentation describing the family circumstances are required for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
Points to be considered while applying for Emile Boutmy Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree Scholarship:
- It is not possible to reapply for the Émile Boutmy scholarship if you have previously been denied.
- They will only consider complete applications.
- If an application is received after the deadline, it will be rejected.
- You can learn more about our application procedures by clicking on the following links:
IMPORTANT: Students cannot apply for the Émile Boutmy scholarship after being admitted to Sciences Po or during their studies at Sciences Po. If a student is not awarded the Émile Boutmy scholarship, he or she is responsible for finding alternative funding.
- Émile Boutmy scholarships are awarded by the Admissions Department.
- The host institution awards this scholarship based on merit and the profile of candidates for this program. Social factors are also important.
- Furthermore, candidates must demonstrate their interest in the program by applying directly through the online bachelor’s/master’s degree application form.
How to apply for Émile Boutmy Scholarship?
For Science Po University to consider your Émile Boutmy scholarship application, you must first apply to one of Science Po University’s Bachelor’s or Master’s programs and get accepted.
The Emile Boutmy scholarship must be applied for directly through the Sciences Po online application. To apply, follow the instructions on the online application by clicking on the links below.
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application, noting that it may require applicants to submit documentation outlining their family situation and proof of income (e.g., income tax returns for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support, or retirement pensions, death certificate…).
Applicants must also submit their language test results, if applicable, prior to the scholarship application deadline.
For further details about Emile Boutmy Scholarship for Bachelor’s & Master’s programs, please refer to the host university’s website.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, do not hesitate to share.
For more related opportunities:
- 2023 Fully Funded BI Presidential Master’s Scholarship in Norway
- President Scholarship at Northwestern Polytechnical University NPU China
- 2023/24 Radboud Scholarship for International Students