The MPOWER Global is a passionate team of global citizens helping students from around the world pursue their dreams. They are currently accepting Scholarship applications from candidates from all over the world for Bachelor’s Masters and P.H.D. degrees programs. This International Students Citizen Scholarship is completely funded and it’s a wonderful opportunity for students in science, technology, and business fields of study.
To get more details about this wonderful opportunity, please endeavor to read to the end of this post.
Language Requirement: Not required
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Bachelor, Master, PH.D
Number of Opportunity: 3
Eligible Region/Countries: All Countries
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Science, Technology, Business, Public policy
Opportunity ID: 64522
Funding Type: Fully Funded
MPOWER was founded in 2014 by Manu Smadja and Mike Davis, two former international students with a shared dream: to eliminate the financial obstacles students often face when pursuing international education.
To do this, they would make loans based on a student’s future potential — not their past. Since then, MPOWER is proud to have helped thousands of students achieve their dream of studying abroad. International students work hard — they deserve a partner who will help them access the education and opportunities they need to achieve their dreams.
At MPOWER, we believe that we’re not just expanding access to higher education. We’re also creating globally-minded, multi-lingual, culturally-competent graduates poised to take on the world’s most pressing problems in science, technology, business, and public policy!
In recognition of the extraordinary potential of these students, we’ve created the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship. We’ve intentionally designed this scholarship program to be as broad as possible to match the broad, diverse experiences of international students. There’s no requirement to be an MPOWER borrower to apply!
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship (GC Scholarship) accepts applications from international students who are under the protection of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). Students who study at schools MPOWER supports can submit their application for GC Scholarship 2023.
We have created this scholarship specifically for international and DACA students. Therefore, U.S. citizens wishing to study in the U.S. and Canadian citizens wishing to study in Canada are not eligible for this scholarship.
Details About The Students Citizen Scholarship
Application Deadline: N/A
Funding Organization: MPOWER
Location: U.S. and Canadian
Funding Type: Fully-funded
Number of Positions: 3
Degree: Degree Programs
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Program Duration: N/A
Language Required: English
- Public policy, etc.
Benefits of The Students Citizen Scholarship
- For this scholarship cycle, MPOWER will offer one $5,000 grand prize scholarship towards tuition, fees, or expenses at the winner’s school of attendance and two $1,000 scholarships.
- Applicants may enter the scholarship only once a year. There is no transfer, sold, or assigning options.
Applicants should meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Students enrolled or accepted in a full-time degree program in a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports
- An international student will legally study in the U.S. or Canada:
- For U.S. Study: Hold a valid visa for learning in the U.S., be under DACA protection, and be a Green Card holder.
- For Canada study: Be a Canadian permanent resident and hold a valid Canadian study permit.
MPOWER selects winners based on the following:
- Applicant’s quality of Essay (clarity of thought, a compelling vision and goals, and superior communication skills in English)
- Applicant’s potential as a scientist, leader, entrepreneur, or a positive change-maker
- Relationship and clear nexus between applicants’ intended field of study and their goals and aspirations.
How to Apply
The MPOWER team will receive the application through the online application portal. Applicants can start their application by using the Apply Now button.
Check More Opportunities:
- SOAS University of London offers International Postgraduate Scholarships for Students from Sub-Saharan Africa
- Western Kentucky University offers Tipi Scholarships for International Students, in the USA
- Queensland University of Technology offers Dalwood-Wylie Foundation Scholarships, Australia