Copenhagen Business School applications are now open for the International PhD Scholarships in Humanistic Approaches to Entrepreneurship Research and Teaching at the Copenhagen Business School for the academic year 2023-2024. Prospective business research candidates are encouraged to apply.
Wow, this is such an exciting opportunity, and I will share with you everything you need to know about the scholarship opportunity and its benefits. Moreover, I will provide you with steps that will guide you through the application process.
International and domestic students who have applied for PhD studies at the Department of Business Humanities and Law at CBS are eligible for the scholarship. To qualify, applicants must possess a relevant master’s degree and have a background in the humanities or social sciences, with excellent English proficiency.
The chosen candidates will receive a monthly salary of up to DKK 34,256 along with other benefits.
About Copenhagen Business School
Copenhagen Business Academy, also known as the business school, is an independent higher education institution located in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is subordinate to the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education. The academy primarily offers applied degree programmes, especially in fields such as business, finance, service
management, IT, and biotechnical science. While the academy offers undergraduate and academic degrees, it does not provide masters or doctoral degrees. The institution also provides supplemental education, part-time programmes at the bachelor’s level, and short-term courses for individuals seeking to enhance their qualifications.
As one of Denmark’s largest business academies, it boasts a total of 4,800 full-time students, 5,800 part-time students, and approximately 350 employees.
In 2009, Copenhagen Business Academy was established to provide higher education programs in partnership with Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College, Copenhagen North, Copenhagen Hospitality College, and the Academy of Chemical and Biotechnical Science. However, in August 2012, the administration of Copenhagen Business Academy
took over responsibility for these higher education programs from the aforementioned four schools.
The following Academy Professional Degree Programmes are offered by the school: Computer Science (Datamatiker)
- Information & Communication Technology (Akademiuddannelsen i IT)
- Marketing Management (Markedsføringsøkonom)
- Multimedia Design and Communication
- Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management
The following bachelor’s degrees are offered by the School:
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- International hospitality management
- International Sales and Marketing Management
- Software development
- Sport Management
- Web development
Situated in Copenhagen, Denmark, Copenhagen Business School, also known as CBS, is a renowned public university that is highly regarded in Western Europe and around the world. Ranked 15th globally and 7th in Europe, it is considered one of the most prestigious institutions for business education.
Why should you study at Copenhagen Business School?
The Copenhagen Business School aims to become a leading global institution in the field of business studies. It has achieved this goal by prioritizing responsible management as a fundamental aspect of its education programs. This approach forms a crucial part of the school’s identity. It is also based on the Nordic socio-economic model and has a comprehensive scope.
Copenhagen Business School Scholarship
- Name of university: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Business Humanities and Law
- Program: PhD
- Scholarship: DKK 34, 256
- Award: No award was given
- Mode of application: Online
- Eligible countries: Local and International Students
- Country of award: Denmark
Copenhagen Business School Criteria
- Eligible Countries: The PhD study programme in Humanistic Approaches to Entrepreneurship Research and Teaching at the Department of Business Humanities and Law at the Copenhagen Business School is open to students from all countries.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students can apply for the PhD study programme in the field of Humanistic Approaches to Entrepreneurship Research and Teaching at the Department of Business Humanities and Law at the Copenhagen Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Have an educational background in the humanities or social sciences.
- Have completed a master’s program before starting the PhD program at CBS.
Application guide for Copenhagen Business Scholarship
- To apply, students must complete an online admission form. Additionally, interested applicants must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must possess a fundamental education at the master’s level (equivalent to the 3+2 Bologna process, totalling 180+120 ECTS).
- Language Proficiency: Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in academic English, both in writing and speaking, at an advanced level
Documents required for the Copenhagen Business Scholarship
The following documents must be submitted by students to the university:
- Personal statement
- Transcript of grades
- Passport or national ID
Benefits of applying for the Copenhagen Business Scholarship
Those students who are selected successfully will receive a fully paid position for a maximum of three years. The monthly salary ranges from approximately DKK 28,365 to DKK 34,256, along with a 17.1% pension contribution.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, office space, course expenses, and travel costs associated with the program offered by Copenhagen Business School.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit Copenhagen Business School’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: