Bayer Foundation Fellowship is pleased to offer an incredible fellowship opportunity to students pursuing master’s, doctoral, and medical degrees. This is a great opportunity to conduct international research, internships, and so on.
On this page, I will tell you helpful information about the fellowship opportunity, its application process and how you can get started with the application process. I urge you to keep reading the article to the end if you don’t want to miss this golden opportunity.
Women, individuals from low- and middle-income countries, parents with young children, and individuals working in Germany with German as a second language are encouraged to apply for this golden opportunity.
About the Bayer Foundation Fellowship
Bayer Foundation Fellowship is based in Germany. The fellowship is designed to strengthen existing study programs (MSc, PhD, and medicine) by ensuring adequate funding for international activities or research activities that are required for both current and future scientific research.
The Fellowship’s mission is to identify, strengthen and select the most innovative and brightest minds in science and social dynamics. This will enable us to bring about a revolutionary solution to the world’s biggest challenges in health and agriculture.
Whys should you apply for the Fellowship Opportunity
The program is designed to assist leading scientists and young researchers to establish innovative educational and social projects.
Bayer Foundation Fellowship Details
Name of organization: Bayer Foundation
Department: International research projects
Program: Master, PhD and Medical
Mode of application: Online
Number of awards: Varies
Bayer Foundation Fellowship Criteria
- Applicants must come from Low- & Middle-income countries.
- Our university provides courses and subjects related to master’s, PhD, and medical programs for the purposes of conducting international research projects and internships.
- To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants studying in Germany must apply to Germany as a second placement country, while those studying outside Germany must carry out their fellowships at a German research institution.
- Applicants who are not German citizens are required to complete their studies in Germany.
- Students who are German are required to undertake placements outside of Germany.
- Fellowships cannot be carried out in a commercial institution
- Applicants who are Bachelor’s students and postdoctoral researchers are not eligible to apply for the program.
- Masters or PhD students with knowledge of pharmacy and data science, fundamental or applied studies with a qualification in the pharmaceutical and consumer health care industries are required to apply to Otto Bayer Fellowships in Drug Discovery.
- Applicants who are master’s or PhD students with knowledge of data science, fundamental or applied studies with a connection to the Crop Science industry are required to apply to Jeff Schell Fellowships for Agriculture Science.
- Applicants who are students of human & veterinary medicine, or master’s and PhD students in medical engineering, applied medical sciences, data science in medicine and public health are eligible to apply for Carl Duisberg Fellowships for Medical Sciences.
Bayer Foundation Fellowship Application Process:
- All applications must be submitted through the fellowship digital portal. In addition, all applications must be made in English.
- Documents required for the application will be made available during the application period.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the foundation
- Applicants are required to be proficient in English Language skills as well as Germany (second language).
Fellowship Benefits: Bayer Foundation Fellowship
Successful applicants will be awarded up to 10,000€ to support their studies which must take place between two weeks and six months.
Additionally, the foundation will award other funds or grants.
To get more information about the scholarship opportunity, kindly visit Bayer Foundation Fellowship’s official website to get the latest updates.
Other Scholarship Opportunities: