The University of St Andrew is offering all outstanding Afghanistan students an opportunity to further their academics at their well-known excellent institution, St Andrews Distant Learning. this Scholarship opportunity is aimed to aspire to provide international students with a special educational experience that will enable them to explore a variety of subjects.
A piece of well-detailed information on how to obtain this scholarship has been listed for you in this blog post. Please ensure that you read to the end so as not to miss any important information.
Gender: Male, Female
Eligible Region/Countries: Afghanistan
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 69692
The University of St. Andrews is well-known for its excellent teaching. Academic work at St. Andrews is demanding but often rewarding. It aims to provide foreign students with a unique educational experience that will allow them to explore a variety of topics from new perspectives and with new ideas.
The Saint Andrews Distance-learning Afghanistan Scholarship for MSc TESOL for the academic year 2023/24 has been announced by the University of St Andrews to assist candidates by helping to defray the cost of pursuing postgraduate education in the UK.
The scholarship is only available to Afghan students who plan to start the distance-learning MSc TESOL program at St. Andrew’s. The scholarship grant will cover all tuition costs for the distance-learning MSc TESOL program.
Important Details About Afghanistan Scholarship at St Andrews Distant Learning
Offered by: The University of St. Andrews
Location: United Kingdom
Deadline: 31 May 2023
Announcing Date: 30 June 2023
Study level: Postgraduate
Mode of study: Distance learning
Eligible nation: Afghanistan
Benefits of the Afghanistan Scholarship at St Andrews Distant Learning
This scholarship covers all tuition fees for the University of St. Andrews’ Distance Learning MSc International Education program or MSc TESOL program (including MSc TESOL with a specialization).
NOTE: In the event that no suitable entries are provided, the International Education Institute has the right to withhold an award. The prize will be decided by a committee.
The grant cannot be transferred to another program of study and there is no monetary substitute available. The funding will be revoked if a student does not enroll in a distance-learning MSc TESOL or International Education program.
Eligibility Criteria for Afghanistan Scholarship at St Andrews Distant Learning
To apply, you must:
- Be an Afghan national who now resides in Afghanistan or who did so during the last three years.
- Hold a place in an MSc TESOL (Distance Learning, September start) or MSc International Education (Distance Learning, September start) course at the University of St Andrews by the scholarship submission cutoff date.
The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Describe in a 1000-word proposal how you intend to apply the program’s lessons to help the Afghan people.
- CV or a resume.
- A declaration of self.
- A pair of authentic signed academic recommendations.
- Degree certificates and academic credentials.
- Individual Statement.
- The institution expects the students to present documentation of their English language competency.
How to Apply for the Afghanistan Scholarship at St Andrews Distant Learning?
- Open “My application” and log in by clicking the apply now button below. To view “My application,” you must wait until the following working day if you recently filed your application to study.
- Find Scholarships and grants under “Useful links” and select it.
- Choose to See the list of financing opportunities.
- Enter the academic year, award type (if applying for the Accommodation Award, select “Accommodation” instead of “Tuition and upkeep”), and study level in the “Funding search” box. Don’t pay attention to the residence and school boxes. Tap Refresh list.
- An extensive list of scholarships will now appear. Search for the name of the scholarship in the Filter box to locate it.
- The next step is to submit an application for a specific scholarship. The system will reject your application if one of your responses shows you are ineligible for a fund (for example, you are applying for a scholarship that is only for candidates residing in Pakistan but you state that you do not live in Afghanistan). If you gave the wrong response, you can go back and update your application information before resubmitting it for the fund.
For more details about St Andrews Distance Learning Afghanistan Scholarship for MSc TESOL/MSc International Education, kindly refer to University of St Andrew’s official website.
- 2023 Scholarship for Islamic Studies at Oxford Centre
- 2023 HAN Scholarships for International Students in Netherland
- Columbia University Admission Process for 2023-2024 Academic Session, City of New York