The University of Management and Technology (UMT) calls on all Afghan Youth living in Pakistan to participate in the UMT Scholarship scheme. If you are an Afghan Youth living in Pakistan and you have been looking for a way to further your education, this blog post is for you.
Opportunity Details for UMT Scholarship
Medium of Instruction:
Field of study:
Opportunity Description for UMT Scholarship
The University of Management and Technology (UMT) and Initiative for Learning and Motivation (ILM) Trust president Mr. Ibrahim Hassan Murad, has offered a scholarship scheme for young Afghan students.
If you are an outstanding young Afghan who wishes to pursue higher education in Pakistan but lacks the financial resources to do so, you can apply for this scholarship.
This Scholarship covers about 90% of the student’s tuition fees at the undergraduate and graduate levels for Afghan Youth. But other charges like the admission fees, hostel, transportation, traveling, etc. Are required to be paid by the students.
- Host Organization: University of Management and Technology (UMT)
- Location: Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Partially-funded
- Number of Opportunity: N/A
- Degree Levels: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan
- Program Duration: N/A
- Language Required: English
- Fields: Various
90% of the student’s tuition fees at the undergraduate and graduate levels will be covered by the Afghan Youth Scholarship.
Payment of other charges, like admission fees, hostel, transportation, traveling, etc. Are expected to be made by the students.
Eligibility Criteria for UMT Scholarship
All candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should hold a valid passport,
- Apply for undergraduate and graduate degree levels in the specified fields of study,
- Meet the admission requirement of the University and HEC,
- Pass the entrance test and interview session,
- Provide transcripts, degree level, and final result of their previous study,
- Result awaiting students are NOT eligible to apply,
- Applicants who have already applied for the HEC or Governmental scholarship are not qualified,
- Maintain the minimum CGPA as per the UMT policy to continue benefiting from the scholarship,
- Sign an acceptance statement to benefit from the scholarship.
The following documents must prepare and provide by the Applicants:
- Degrees or official transcripts of high school, college, university, vocational or professional institutions; Copy of valid passport;
- English language proficiency evidence;
- IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT, GMAT, and GRE scores are optional and counted as desired.
Applicants can apply for any of the following degree-level study courses:
Undergraduate Programs (BS):
- Accounting and Finance
- Block Chain Technologies
- City Regional and Planning
- Operational and Supply Chain Management
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Social Works
- Building Design and Construction
- Game Design and Development
- Gender Studies
- Food Safety and Quality Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Public Administration
- English Language and Linguistics (Hons.)
- Internet of Things
- Disasters Management
- Liberal Arts
- Cyber Security
- Computing and Data Science
- Textile and Design
- Special Needs Education (Hons.)
- Interior Design
- Early Childhood Education (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture.
Graduate Programs (MS):
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Islamic Banking
- Public Policy
- Supply Chain Management
- Food Quality Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Food Technology
- Project Management
How to Apply?
Applicants should fill in the online form after opening the online admission. To get the Spring
2023 Admission Form for some specific programs, please visit the UMT Admission Office.
For detailed information about the Afghan Youth Scholarship 2023, please visit the UMT Website.
In case of any questions about the scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call +92 42 35212801.
UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (UMT)