The Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship is currently accepting applications for postgraduate scholarship programs for Indonesian students. It is a fully funded scholarship at seven selected Universities in Japan. All the details you need to guide you while enrolling in this application are found in this blog.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, Japan Language( JLPT)
Gender: Male, Female
Eligible Region/Countries: Indonesian national
Medium of Instruction: English, Japanese
Opportunity ID: 68813
Funding Type: Fully Funded
The Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship for Japan in 2024 is now accepting applications! PT Ajinomoto Indonesia (Ajinomoto) is back this year with a postgraduate scholarship program for Indonesian students to continue their studies at seven selected Japanese universities,
The Ajinomoto Scholarship program is open to applicants who wish to register in a master’s program in one of the sciences. Applicants having a background in nutrition and food science will have an advantage at specific graduate institutions.
Provided by: Ajinomoto Foundation
Host Country: Japan
Deadline: 6 March 2023
Eligible Nations: Indonesian national.
List of Universities for the Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Ochanomizu University
- Waseda University
- Kagawa Nutrition University
- The University of Tokyo
- Kyoto University
- Nagoya University
Benefits of the Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship
- Graduate research student salary: $150,000 per month (for one year).
- Graduate student enrolled in a master’s program: $180,000 per month (for two years).
- Exam, application, and tuition costs are all fully paid.
- A one-way airplane ticket from Indonesia to Japan will be given for travel.
- Must be an Indonesian national.
- Must have received the recommendation of their university president or academic adviser or be otherwise eligible to enroll in the institution, and must have graduated or be anticipated to graduate with an exceptional academic record (with 16 years of study finished or projected to be completed).
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 or above from the most recent college attended.
- Candidates with training in the fields of nutrition and food science will be at a more significant advantage.
- On April 1, 2023, the candidate must be less than 35 years old.
- The applicant must be able to obtain approval of acceptance as either a graduate school student enrolled in a master’s program (from now on referred to as a “Master’s Course Student”) or a postgraduate international research student (from now on referred to as a “Research Student”) from the university and be registered as either a Research Student or a Master’s Course Student for April 2024 or October 2024.
- When enrolling as a Master’s Course Student, the candidate must have the necessary Japanese language ability to research and complete coursework in a master’s program.
- The applicant must apply and appear at PT Ajinomoto Indonesia’s selection processes.
- The candidate must be exceptionally bright academically and firmly desire to study.
- The candidate cannot be a recipient of any other scholarships.
The Documents should be submitted in hard copy:
- Transcript of academic records from the college or graduate institution you attended (or certified accurate copy transcript from the university, if the university does not issue copies of transcripts).
- Fill out the form by downloading it below, which includes:
- Application form and course schedule.
- A recommendation letter from a professor.
- A statement and assignment letter.
- When requested by the university, photocopied proof of the applicant’s Japanese proficiency (such as the results of the JLPT, EJU, or other exams offered by Japanese training institutes); TOEFL and GRE scores when requested by the graduate program in which the applicant desires to attend.
- The submitted document shall not, under any circumstances, be returned.
How to Apply?
The documents in hard copy must be submitted to below address:
AJINOMOTO VISITOR CENTER (UP: Melani/Rinjani), Jl. Harapan Raya, Blok JJ No. 1, Sirnabaya, Teluk Jambe Timur, Karawang, Jawa Barat, 41361
To learn more about Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarship, refer to Ajinomoto Foundation’s official website.
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands Scholarship 2023 by Susana Menendez Bright Future
- Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships in Japan
- 2023 Weidenfeld Hoffmann | Oxford University Scholarships