A fully funded scholarship application is currently ongoing for interested candidates who want to study for their Masters in the UK. The Oxford University Scholarships is open to all credible candidates who are Africans, Asians, and South Americans (Afghanistan included) who wish to further their education in the United Kingdom. For more details about this opportunity, keep reading.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 1889
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Applications for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program are now being accepted. International students have a fantastic opportunity to begin fully-funded graduate study at the University of Oxford. International students can apply for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships, which are available for master’s degree programs in the United Kingdom.
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust funds this scholarship program in the United Kingdom, which is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships. It was founded by Lord Weidenfeld and André Hoffmann and is the University of Oxford’s greatest philanthropic fellowship.
Scholarship type: Fully funded
Degree Level: Master’s degree
Host University: Oxford University
Location: United Kingdom
Deadline: (Based on the chosen program)
Announcing Date: End of May 2023
Interview Date: If your application for the scholarship is shortlisted, you will be required to attend an interview, which will probably take place online in April 2023.
Eligible Regions: All African, Asian, and South American (Afghanistan included)
Fields of Study in Oxford University Scholarships:
- Civil Law
- Business Administration
- Magister Juris
- Public Administration and Policy
- African Studies
- Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Development Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Education (Comparative and International Education)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Energy Systems
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Islamic Studies and History
- Jewish Studies
- Korean Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Law and Finance
- Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Computing
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Social Science of the Internet
- Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- The scholarship will pay for all university and college expenses
- Living allowance (of at least £17,668).
- Your award will be valid for the duration of your fee liability for the agreed-upon course.
- You must apply to the University of Oxford for a new graduate studies program.
- Students who are presently enrolled at Oxford University are not eligible to apply.
- After you finish your degree, you must plan to return to your home country.
- Successful applicants must show a desire to help the global community through their chosen profession.
- You should be able to show a connection between your field of study and your long-term career goals, describing how you envision your professional job contributing to the betterment of public life in your home country or on a regional or worldwide scale.
Required Documents for each program is different. See the ‘How to Apply’ section of the relevant course page to learn which documents you’ll need to submit with your course application. This section contains information about each necessary document, such as length/word count guidelines and how it will be evaluated.
How to apply for Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships?
To be considered for this scholarship, you must pick the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme from the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the graduate application form and submit your graduate application before the relevant December or January deadline for your program. The deadline for your course can be found on the relevant course page.
You must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and submit it by the deadline, along with your graduate application form.
Read more about Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships
See More Related Opportunity
- Beijing Institute of Technology Fully Funded Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies
- Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) Future Health Leaders Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships in United Arab Emirates University