The 2023 Singapore international graduate Award /Scholarship (SINGA) is open to all outstanding students from any part if the world. This scholarship is fully funded and its an opportunity to study in one of the nations with the most sophisticated academic institutions.
All important information concerning this scholarship and step buy step details on how to secure this scholarship award are all in this blog post. Please endure to read to the end.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Level: PH.D, Research
Eligible Region/Countries: All (except for Singaporeans)
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Science and Technology
Opportunity ID: 11304
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Duration: 4 years
All overseas students who have succeeded in their studies are eligible for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023, which is presented on the basis of merit. The best brains from around the world are given this opportunity under the SINGA program to pursue their PhDs at Singapore’s leading universities.
All graduates are eligible to pursue their PhD in the field of science and technology through this worldwide opportunity with full funding in one of the nations with the most sophisticated academic institutions.
This international graduate prize is a full-time research grant that will help fellows flourish in their research endeavors and disciplines by closely monitoring them by outstanding supervisors and peers.
Detailed Information About The 2023 Singapore International graduate Award/Scholarship (SINGA)
Scholarship type: Fully funded
Duration: 4 years
Degree Level: PhD
- A*STAR Research Institutes,
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- The National University of Singapore (NUS) &
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Shortlisting Notification: 12 weeks after the deadline
Eligible Nationalities: All
Fields of Study: Science and Technology
Benefits of The 2023 Singapore International graduate Award/Scholarship:
- Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend of S$2,200 will be paid, and this amount will increase to S$2,700 when the qualifying examination is passed.
- A one-time allowance of up to S$1,500 for travel
- $1,000 as a one-time settling-in allowance
Eligibility Criteria for The Singapore International graduate Award/Scholarship:
- All international graduates with an interest of research and top academic standing are eligible to apply.
- NOTE: SINGA is primarily designed for foreign students beginning their studies in Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and foreign students now enrolled in or who have previously enrolled in higher institutions in Singapore are not eligible.
2. Good written and verbal English communication skills
3. Positive academic referee reports
4. The prerequisites listed above are not all-inclusive.
NOTE: The requirements listed above are not all-inclusive, depending on the current scholarship standards, A*STAR may use additional selection criteria. These rules may occasionally change without prior notice.
- Biomedical Sciences (BMS)
- Computing and Information Sciences (CIS)
- Engineering and Technology (E&T)
- Physical Sciences (PS)
Required Documents for Singapore International graduate Award/Scholarship:
- A copy of a current passport
- JPG or PNG format of a recent passport size photo.
- All academic transcripts that have been translated into English.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) or scroll(s), or, if your degree certificate or scroll has not yet been bestowed, a letter of certification from the university on your candidacy.
- 2 reports of recommendations (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- Candidates who are applying to NUS, supervisors or projects, must include their GRE results in their SINGA application.
- For all other applicants, the university may ask you to provide acceptable GRE scores as part of the admissions process.
- The institution may later request the submission of IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I & II, and GATE results for admission.
NOTE: Try to submit your applications as soon as you can. As only applications with two recommendation reports will be considered, this will give your referees plenty of time to submit their online recommendation reports prior to the application deadline.
How to apply for Singapore International graduate Award/Scholarship (SINGA)?
You can apply online through the link below.
For further information about Singapore International graduate Award/Scholarship (SINGA), please visit SINGA’s website.
Other Similar Scholarships:
- European Space Agency African Research Fellowship (ARF) Program in France
- International Students Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
- TUM Asia-DAAD Scholarships in Singapore