The Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence is currently accepting scholarship applications from interested candidates. By opting for Institut Paul Bocuse Scholarship, you’ll be choosing a leading international school with a powerful identity. It will also mean you have decided to choose a modern and innovative school that stands for excellence à la française.
This blog will give you all the necessary guidelines and detailed information you need to acquire this wonderful scholarship opportunity.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS, Other
Gender: Male, Female
Eligible Region/Countries: All Countries
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Tourism and Hospitality – Food Service
Opportunity ID: 63313
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Duration: 1 Year
The Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship is available to candidates accepted to the first year of a bachelor’s program in international culinary arts management, international pastry management, international hospitality management, or international food service management.
This scholarship program for the Institute Paul Bocuse has been put into place by the G&G Pélisson Foundation. Students who are eligible for this scholarship must be under the age of 26 and have outstanding academic records in order to be admitted to the Paul Bocuse Institute.
Details About The Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship
Application Deadline: N/A
Granting Organization: Higher education institutions, foundations, and associations
Organization: Institute Paul Bocuse
Funding Type: Partially-funded
Number of Positions: N/A
Degree Level: Bachelor
Eligible Countries: All countries
Program Duration: 1 Year extendable
Language Required: English
Fields and Subject: Tourism and Hospitality – Food Service
Benefits of Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship
Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship is toward student’s tuition fees as follows:
- 3000 Euro for the programs Culinary Arts Management and Pastry Management
- 2500 Euro for the programs Hospitality Management and Food Service Management.
Students should pay all other expenses for their study duration, such as registration fees, additional fees, and living expenses.
Eligibility Requirements for Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship
There are some eligibility criteria for the Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship that the applicant must meet:
- Be under 26 years old
- Meet language proficiency for bilingual curriculum: French: level B2 and English: TOEFL = 80 / TOEIC = 750 / IELTS = 6.5
- Meet language proficiency for English curriculum: TOEFL = 80 – TOEIC = 750 – IELTS = 6.5
- Hold the highest grade and average of 16/20 or equivalent during the senior year or equivalent diploma
- Demonstrate a strong interest in demanding higher education in France
- Be interested in the hotel, restaurant, culinary arts, or pastry professions
- Meet all additional criteria
Required Documents for Institut Paul Bocuse Excellence Scholarship
To have a successful application, candidates should submit all required documents below:
- Completed scholarship application form
- Maximum two pages handwritten cover letter which is dated and signed by the student, in which the applicant explains their motivations for applying for a scholarship of excellence
- Recommendation letter
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copy of diplomas
- Transcripts from last year of high school
- Double-side of identification
- Copy of parents’ or legal guardians’ family record book or birth certificate
All valid supporting documents such as extracurricular activities, volunteer work, certificate of internship, etc.
How to Apply
Applicant can submit their application and all additional supporting documents earlier and no later than 13 February 2023 for the April 2023 intake and no later than 26 June 2023 for the September 2023 intake. The selection Award Committee evaluates the applicant’s application if the registration fees have been paid.
Applicants can download the Application Form on the website of the Institute Paul Bocuse in the Funding Your Studies section and then email it to email@example.com.
Read more details about the course on the website. In case of inquiries, please visit the following links:
For More Related Opportunities:
- 53 Padua International Excellence Scholarships in Italy (Fully-Funded)
- 2023 The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents
- University of Southern Denmark International PhD Positions