Stamps Scholars Program is offering a fully funded scholarship to first-year freshmen who want to acquire their bachelor’s degree at a renowned university in the United States. This Scholarship award is open to all undergraduate students from any part of the globe who are interested in studying at the field of Leadership.
This blog post is set to give you a step by step guidance on how you can apply for this scholarship with ease. Keep reading to the end to get all the necessary information you need.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Eligible Region/Countries: All
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Leadership
Opportunity ID: 66383
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Duration: 4 Years
Barry University, in collaboration with the Stamps Scholars Program, is accepting applications for the Barry Stamps Scholars Program for fall 2023. Over the course of four years, this program pays the students’ entire tuition, housing, and board. Additionally, students will be given money for outstanding learning opportunities including undergraduate research and international study.
The Stamps Scholars Program will give out multi-year scholarships to help deserving students pursue their educational and personal ambitions. With merit-based financial aid, students can pursue their academic passions while also honing their leadership abilities.
The assistance comes in the form of funding for research projects, cultural exchanges, and other educational opportunities. Also, recipients will become a part of a community of more than 2800 alumni Stamps Scholars around the world to network and exchange experiences.
Barry University contributes matching funds in addition to the generous assistance of the Stamps Scholars Program to award a full merit scholarship. Based on the student’s GPA, required community service hours, and leadership development, the award is renewed each year.
- Application Deadline: N/A
- Semi-Finalists Virtual Interview: February 2023
- Finalists Face-to-Face Interview: March 2023
- Result Notification: Late March
- Host Organization: Barry University
- Partner: Stamps Scholars Program
- Location: U.S.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Fully-funded
- Number of Opportunity: N/A
- Target Group: First Year Freshmen
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: All
- Program Duration: Four Years
- Language Required: English
- Fields of Study: Leadership
Benefits of the Stamps Scholars Program
Successful applicants can benefit from the following:
- Annual extendable scholarship for tuition, room, board, books, and transportation;
- Extra award of $6,000 for study abroad or any extraordinary learning experience;
- Academic advisor expert in relevant area from a faculty member;
- Exceptional cultural experiences;
- Leadership training and service activities;
- Welcomes and dinner with the faculty and donors;
- Leadership opportunities such as Presidential Ambassador Program and having the chance to be a student representative at University events;
- Having access to a Stamps Scholars national network;
- Having access to unique Stamps leadership and fellowship programs.
Applicants who wish to apply for this opportunity should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a first-year freshman or first-year student at the university;
- Be a U.S. citizen, resident, or international student;
- Prove a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher;
- Prove active leadership demonstration.
The Barry Stamps Scholars Program application process is as follows:
- Apply to Barry University;
- If accepted to Barry University and meet the scholarship’s minimum GPA requirement, apply to the Barry Stamps Scholars Program;
- Semi-finalists will receive a virtual interview invitation with the Barry Stamps Admissions Committee in February;
- Finalists will have an interview with a representative of the Stamps Scholars Program in March;
- Finalists will receive notifications of a decision by late March.
Applicants should prepare and upload the following documents:
- Application form;
- An essay summarizing the applicant’s leadership experience and personal characteristics that will make the applicant an asset to the Barry University community;
- A letter of support;
- High school co-curricular activity records;
- Certificate of achievement;
- Other documents of recognition, newspaper or press pieces, or short video maximum of 3 minutes. The video can be on YouTube, www.zeemee.com, etc., telling about yourself, your interests, and why you would like to be part of the Barry community;
- Include anything that would support the application that the applicant did not sufficiently convey in their application or essay.
How to Apply?
Applicants should fill in the online form by entering the link below.
For detailed information about the Barry Stamps Scholars Program 2023, please visit the Barry University website.
Check More Opportunities:
- United States Educational Foundation offers Fullbright Degree in Pakistan
- Danish Cardiovascular Academy offers an International Ph.D. Scholarship in Denmark
- 2023-25 JJ/WBGSP for Developing Countries