Afghan students, who have been hindered from completing their education because of failed government Or who have ever harbored the wish to attend a prestigious university have a very good chance to make their dreams come through. The American University of Afghanistan (AUAF) is currently accepting scholarship applications from Afghan students.
Details of eligibility and steps to acquire this wonderful opportunity are all detailed in this blog post. Please read to the end to get all the required information.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS, Not required
Gender: Male, Female
Eligible Region/Countries: Afghanistan
Medium of Instruction: English
Field of study: Computer Science, Law, Business Administration, Political science
Opportunity ID: 34441
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Duration: Bachelor 4 years and Master 2 years
Are you an Afghan student who has been hindered from completing your education because the government has fallen? Or have you ever harbored the wish to attend a prestigious university? If so, I have fantastic news to share with you!
The American University of Afghanistan (AUAF) invites qualified Afghan students to submit applications for admission to its undergraduate and masters in business administration programs. The online courses offered by AUAF are of the highest caliber and are taught by foreign academics.
Read the information below that was provided for fall admission in April 2022 (the details may be changed when it is updated).
Before beginning credit-bearing undergraduate courses, students who need extra assistance in math and English will first sign up for AUAF’s Academy program. This is especially important at this point, as we are aware that some students were unable to attend their senior year of high school as usual.
After completing the Academy program, students are automatically admitted to the undergraduate program. The AUAF will provide full-need scholarships for up to 100% of tuition for all new students in the forthcoming academic year.
The best path to success is having access to a top-notch higher education, regardless of whether your goal is to create a more just society in Afghanistan or to seek graduate studies or positions abroad. Education will conquer, and you will have the opportunity to become a leader of positive change.
Details of AUAF’s Scholarships for Afghan students
Offered by: American University of Afghanistan(AUAF)
Opportunity type: Fully Funded and partially funded
Access mode: Online
Taught by: high-ranked professors
Eligible Nationality: All Afghan students
Level of study: Bachelor and Master
Last date to Apply: Open
AUAF now offers four (4) majors in undergraduate.
They are detailed briefly below.
- Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology: provides students with the skills and knowledge required for professional employment in information technology, business, and management. The curriculum combines database foundations, human-computer interaction, networking, programming, Web systems, and technologies such as mobile apps, non-relational databases, and cloud computing.
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security: focuses on the practical and theoretical aspects of cybersecurity, including network security and vulnerability assessment, information security policy and governance, digital forensics, and ethical hacking.
- Bachelor of Data Science: concentrates on the theoretical and practical knowledge and abilities required to become a data scientist. Its curriculum includes a significant project and a thorough basis in computer science, mathematics, and statistics.
- Bachelor of Law in Science: offers students the legal foundations and practical knowledge they need to think, write, speak, and behave like attorneys. The degree program aims to improve students’ knowledge of comparative law, as well as Afghan and international law.
3. Political Science and Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science and Public Administration: exposes students to political inquiry’s theoretical substance and research methodologies. The Political Science and Public Administration major includes a diverse curriculum in the disciplinary subfields of International Relations, Comparative Politics, and Afghanistan Government and Politics, as well as an overview of Public Administration, all of which are designed to prepare students to understand and evaluate politics.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing are the four concentrations available. Students will obtain an understanding of important concepts of innovation, entrepreneurship, and sustainability that drive the worldwide demand for management while learning quantitative and qualitative analysis, critical thinking, and presenting skills.
Master of Business Administration
Who can apply?
Applicants who meet the following criteria can apply:
- Be a high school graduate
- Possess good knowledge of the English language
- Not have any outstanding balance with AUAF.
Required Documents to be emailed
- A high school diploma/transcript/confirmation letter is required.
- A passport-sized photograph with a white background.
- Copy of Tazkira (also passport if available).
- TOEFL iBT/PBT/IELTS/Duolingo results (if available). Priority is given to those have a language score.
How to Apply
Applicants are to read the information carefully, prepare their documents and write a personal essay on this topic: ” What will you do with a degree from AUAF?” to be uploaded in the application form when you fill out the online application form and submit them. then submit the required documents by submission email stated below:
Submission email: email@example.com
Topic: What will you do with a degree from AUAF?
Font Size: 11
Font: Times New Roman
Use proper language and avoid cliches such as “I just want to help people” or “I want to make the world a better place”. make it specific about your life, and your plan for the future.
See More Opportunities:
- Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023 at Swedish Institute SI
- Under-Represented Students in Ireland 1916 Bursary Fund
- The University of Skovde Offers International PhD Student Positions in Informations, Sweden