Radboud University is accepting scholarship applications from interested candidates who wish to study in the Netherlands. Radboud Scholarship is a partially funded scholarship and it covers different fields of study. Here are all the details you need for this opportunity.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Number of Opportunity: 26
Eligible Region/Countries: All non-EU/EEA countries
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 1847
Funding Type: Partially Funded
The Radboud Scholarship Program is a highly competitive scholarship. It gives bright, driven non-EEA students who have excelled academically the chance to acquire a full scholarship to a Master’s degree program at Radboud University that is exclusively taught in English.
The Radboud Scholarship Program offers a number of partial scholarships each year for one of the English-taught master’s degree programs (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus and joint-degree programs).
Brief detail about Radboud University:
Established in 1923, Radboud University has consistently been included in the top 150 universities in the world by four major university ranking tables. As of 2020, it ranks 105th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities. Internationally, RU is known for its strong research output. In 2020, 391 Ph.D. degrees were awarded, and 8,396 scientific articles were published. To bolster the international exchange of academic knowledge, Radboud University joined the Guild of European Research-Intensive Universities in 2016.
- Scholarship type: Partially Funded
- Country: Netherlands
- University: Radboud University
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Number of scholarships: 26
- Deadline: February 28, 2023
Involved Faculties & Number of Available Scholarship in each:
- Faculty of Arts (1)
- Faculty of Law (9)
- Faculty of Medical Sciences (1)
- Nijmegen School of Management (2)
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies (1)
- Faculty of Social Sciences (10)
- Faculty of Science (2)
Benefits & Scholarship Coverage:
- A Radboud Scholarship reduces your tuition fee to € 2,209,- instead of €16,000.
- The scholarship also covers visa and residence permit fees, as well as health and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands (Aon Student Insurance).
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud Scholarship:
- Candidates must have passports that are not from the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Candidates must not be eligible for the EEA tuition fee reduction for other reasons.
- Own (or will possess) a bachelor’s degree earned outside the Netherlands, no other degrees earned in the Netherlands, and no previous schooling in Netherlands (exchange programm excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- For the master’s program, the candidate must meet the English language competency criterion.
- Candidates must be completely admitted to the master’s program beginning September 1, 2023 as stated in the formal admission letter.
- Candidates must be able to meet the requirements for getting a visa to the Netherlands.
- You must be a full-time student at Radboud University for the academic year in Master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Admission Required Documents:
- All official academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Motivation letter
- 2 Reference letters
- Language test score
How to apply for Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2023?
You can apply for a Radboud Scholarship by mentioning your interest in a Radboud Scholarship during your application for admission to a Master’s program via the OSIRIS Application system. After that, you’ll be asked to upload three more documents: 2 reference letters and your CV.
If you previously uploaded these documents for your Master’s program application, you can use them for your scholarship application as well.
The scholarship selection and admission to the Master’s program are two different processes; entrance to the Master’s program does not imply scholarship selection.
Contact Student Life and International Mobility at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the scholarship program.
For further information about Radboud Scholarship, please refer to Radboud University’s website.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, do not hesitate to share.
- Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarship In Sweden
- International Scholarship at IÉSEG School of Management France
- SDGs-Master’s Studies Scholarship at MCI by Ban Ki-Moon