The Global Undergraduate Exchange program in the United States invites highly qualified minds from UGRAD-participating countries to participate in this exceptional scholarship offer. The UGRAD is here to give students practical work experience by allowing them to interact with a broad cultural community of outstanding people.
Please do not miss out on this opportunity. This post will guide you on everything you need to know so you don’t need to worry. I encourage you to read to the end so as not to miss important points.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 12327
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Duration: One semester
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States of America 2023/24 is an opportunity you should not give up if you wish to take part in a one-semester scholarship program funded by the US. To excel in their respective industries, aspirants must undergo an advanced career revolution. Highly skilled individuals from UGRAD participating nations are invited to participate in the Global UGRAD 2023/24.
By giving them the chance to engage with a diverse cultural group of accomplished individuals, it provides students with real-world work experience. With a variety of program activities under the direction of knowledgeable mentors, this student exchange program helps applicants advance their academic knowledge.
Funded by: U.S. Department of State
Offered by: World Learning
Program Length: one Semester
- Burma (Myanmar),
- Costa Rica,
- Dominican Republic,
- El Salvador,
- Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza),
- Papua New Guinea,
- Saudi Arabia,
- Solomon Islands,
- South Korea,
- Sri Lanka,
- Timor Leste,
- Vietnam and
What are the goals of the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program?
- Provide a rewarding exchange program for students from Global UGRAD countries to develop academic, cross-cultural, and leadership skills.
- Enhance students’ academic knowledge and professional skills in order for them to achieve their long-term academic and career objectives.
- Encourage students to have a thorough and nuanced grasp of the United States.
- Encourage students to form social networks with their host institutions and communities in the United States.
- Encourage students to participate productively in their local and global communities’ civic life.
Benefits of Global Undergraduate Exchange Program:
- For the whole semester, the students will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend will be paid to the candidates once a month.
- Students will be provided with a travel allowance.
- Students will be eligible for a visa allowance.
- Participants in the program will get round-trip airfare.
Who is eligible for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program?
- Candidates must be over the age of 18.
- Must be citizens of one of the UGRAD member countries.
- Be enrolled in a graduate program at the time of application.
- Have finished secondary school in their home country before applying.
- Have a solid grasp of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to begin their studies in January 2023/24 in the United States.
- Candidates must be able to get the necessary US student exchange visa for this program
- The physician must certify that the candidates are medically or physically fit.
- Candidates must be dedicated to returning to their native country after the program is completed.
- IELTS/TOEFL Test Score
- 2 Essays (You must answer the 1st question and you can choose one of the 2nd & 3rd) (Each Max 600 words)
- Why would you be a great participant in the Global UGRAD Program?
- The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born – that there is a genetic factor to leadership… in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born” (Warren Bennis). What does it mean to you to be a leader? Write about a leader you admire, and how your own leadership style resembles or differs from that person.
- Everyone’s approach to leadership is different. How would you describe your personal leadership style? What values do you consider the most important when leading others? How do you inspire and influence others to get behind your vision?
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Letter of Recommendation
- Photocopy of your passport or government-issued ID (upload as a pdf or jpg or png)
- Official Transcripts
- Academic portfolio
NOTE: You must upload the required document in pdf or word doc format
How to apply for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program?
- Applicants must first create an account on the website.
- They must apply online through the website after registering.
Read more about Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
Get More Opportunities Like This:
- Continuing Undergraduate Students Scholarship by the President’s Club in the U.S.
- DACA and International Students Citizen Scholarship by MPOWER Global
- SOAS University of London offers International Postgraduate Scholarships for Students from Sub-Saharan Africa