International students interested in acquiring an academic degree in the business field in the United States can take advantage of this opportunity. The Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Scholarships are partially funded scholarships for candidates from any part of the globe.
To find out about the scholarship universities and the application processes, read this post to the end and follow all the detailed instructions.
2023 DBA Scholarship for International Students
DBA Scholarships in the USA for International Students 2023–24 are now accepting applications. To pursue their degree, students from all over the world can apply for a Fully Funded DBA Scholarship in the United States.
Outstanding candidates who want to pursue a career in business can apply for the Doctorate of Business Administration Scholarship in the USA. Anyone who is interested in pursuing a degree and wants to enroll in graduate-level coursework is eligible for this scholarship. The recipient’s tuition will be paid for by the scholarship.
Why should I Apply for the DBA Scholarships:
Doctor of Business Administration degrees are becoming more and more popular. From 2016 to 2026, the number of jobs in the field is predicted to increase by a much higher rate (28%), than the average for all occupations in the country.
Numerous universities and colleges across the nation have acknowledged the need for these professionals and are now providing a range of scholarships to entice students to pursue careers in data science.
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, management, or a closely related field is required for the DBA, an advanced degree. Professionals who have been employed for at least ten years and have gained significant experience in their field may also pursue the DBA.
A Doctorate of Business Administration from an accredited university can help graduates stand out from the crowd by demonstrating their commitment to continuous learning and development.
Scholarship Opportunity Details:
DBA Scholarships in the USA 2023-24 Details:
Degree level: Doctorate of Business Administration
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
Award Country: United States
Deadline: Different for University
Financial Benefits of DBA Scholarships:
- Award: $5,000 in Fall 2023
- Open to: EDB-Cyber students enrolled in Fall 2023
- Description: The purpose of this grant is to support our EDBA students’ Cybersecurity Education.
- Criteria: 3.0 GPA or higher and enrolled in 6 or more credit hours each semester.
- Number of Scholarships: 20 awards available.
- Award: Varies–Minimum $5,000 for EDBA Students
- Open to: EDBA-Cyber students
- Description: The UCCS Scholarship Application is available in the MyUCCS Portal. It is part of the general scholarship application process. For consideration, under the General Application, answer YES to the following question: Are you in the field of Cybersecurity? Answer yes if you wish to apply for consideration.
- Criteria: The Colorado Cybersecurity Scholarship is awarded to new and continuing students interested in learning more about cybersecurity.
- Award: $6,000/year. Will be split over two semesters (Fall and Spring).
- Open to: First-year graduate students who are on Campus, Non-resident (paying out-of-state tuition). International Students are eligible.
- Description: Awards high-caliber incoming students for their first year of graduate school. Awards will be made by qualifying graduate programs to students who are paying out-of-state tuition.
- Criteria: 3.33 GPA or higher. Enrolled full-time (5 or more credits) students paying a reduced nonresidential rate are not eligible.
Visit the official link for further details and the application process
Florida International University DBA Scholarships in the USA:
Florida International University offers a wide range of scholarships for international students. The university is one of the best universities in the country, ranked by U.S News and World Report as the fourth best public university in Florida (#1 among public universities).
The DBA program at Florida International University is ranked #9 in the nation for its doctoral programs in business administration by U.S News and World Report’s 2018 rankings. The DBA program at FIU is a full-time, three-year program that offers both coursework and research opportunities, with a focus on data analytics and decision science.
Florida International University offers a full-tuition scholarship to students who are accepted into the DBA program. The FIU DBA Scholarship in the USA is a full-tuition scholarship for students who are accepted into the Doctoral Business Administration (DBA) program. The scholarship covers tuition costs for up to nine semesters, which is typically the length of time it takes to complete the DBA degree.
Visit the Florida International University DBS Scholarship Official page for the application form
List of Other Universities Offering DBA Scholarships:
Here is the list of Universities offering DBA Scholarships in the USA 2023-24.
- Binghamton University
- University of Southern California
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Fordham University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Bentley University
- Duke University
- Rice University
- Stanford University
Can I get a DBA scholarship in the USA?
Yes! Students need to meet the requirements of the DBA program to apply for the scholarship. Students can apply for a scholarship before applying for a place in the DBA program.
Other Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2023-24 IOE Centenary Scholarship For Masters Students From Low-Middle-Income Countries, UK
- Government Scholarship For International Students at China University Of Petroleum