ANU’s International Scholarship by Australian National University is here to support and build interested candidates, with a range of scholarship opportunities catering to students from a variety of backgrounds and abilities.
Whether you are looking for financial support to start your studies or for help to move away from home for the first time, ANU has scholarship opportunities for you and your situation. Some of ANU’s scholarships recognise academic achievement and other athletic performance.
This blog is going to give you all the necessary detail you need to get through this scholarship award. Keep reading to the end to avoid missing any important detail.
Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
Gender: Male, Female
Level: Bachelor, Master
Eligible Region/Countries: All
Medium of Instruction: English
Opportunity ID: 10843
Funding Type: Partially Funded
Duration: Bachelor’s: 3 years, Master’s: 2 years
The Australian National University ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides both undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to apply for one of the many available scholarships. The scholarship aims to draw a wide range of academically accomplished international students to ANU. These scholarships are awarded in 12 different categories, each of which accepts applications from any nation across the globe.
Brief Details About The Australian National University ANU
The Australian National University (ANU) is unlike any other university in Australia. Founded in 1946, in a spirit of post-war optimism, our role was to help realise Australia’s potential as the world recovered from a global crisis.
That vision, to support the development of national unity and identity, improve our understanding of ourselves and our neighbors, and provide our nation with research capacity amongst the best in the world, and education in areas vital for our future, has been our mission ever since.
It can be difficult work, but it’s work we proudly do because connecting talented people with diverse perspectives, equipping and encouraging them to address the most complex of tomorrow’s problems, and ensuring Australia’s future is not just our approach-it’s also our national role and international responsibility as Australia’s national university, and it’s a responsibility from which we’ll never waver.
University: Australian National University
Degree Level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Bachelor’s: 3 years.
- Master’s: 2 years
Fields of Study: Every eligible program except the following programs:
- Master of Military and Defence Studies (MMDS)
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (MChD)
Benefits of The ANU’s International Scholarship:
- Awards will be offered to undergraduates for up to three years.
- Awards for postgraduates will be offered for up to two years.
- It allows students to receive a fee waiver on their tuition expenses.
- Tuition fee reductions of 25% or 50% for the entire study time are available.
- Instead of the regular deposit amount shown on the admissions offer letter, recipients are only needed to submit a reduced tuition deposit of AUD 10,000.
- For their first year of study, candidates will be provided with on-campus housing.
- Under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, candidates must be potential ANU students.
- Unless they are enrolled in a post-graduate program, candidates must have a 995 visa.
- Candidates must not have previously received any prizes.
- To begin their university studies, candidates must obtain an entrance offer.
- Candidates must meet the prerequisites for the program they have been accepted.
- To be eligible for the award, candidates must maintain a GPA of 4.0 each semester.
- Proof of your identity (Passport)
- Educational documents (Transcripts, diplomas and certificates)
- Language skills proof
- Study Plan/Research Proposal (only for postgraduate)Statement of PurposeIf there are any more supporting document
How do I apply for Australian National University ANU’s International Scholarship?
- There is no need to apply for the scholarship since if you match the eligibility requirements, you will be immediately evaluated.
How to accept the Scholarship offer?
- Both your academic offer and your scholarship offer must be accepted separately. With your scholarship offer letter, you will receive additional information.
- Before the deadline, sign and submit your scholarship offer letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about ANU Scholarship, please refer to ANU’s official website.
IWA and Grundfos Youth Action for SDG 6 Fellowship in the U.S.Goldman Sachs The 10,000 Women Growth Fellowship 2023EPFL Summer Fellowships for International Students
Know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity? Share it
- Utrecht University Excellence Scholarships for Master’s degree in the Netherlands
- 2023 Fully Funded Hardiman Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Galway, Ireland
- The University of Sydney Physiotherapy Service offers International Research Scholarships, in Australia