The Russian Government is giving out 1500 Scholarship opportunities for international students. Are you an international student in Russia or a student in any part of the globe? If you have been looking for opportunities to further your education, then this post is for you.
Number of Opportunity:
Medium of Instruction
Opportunity Description for the Scholarship
Application for the Russian Government Scholarships program offered to international students is currently open. The Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation has provided an extraordinary number of scholarships for international students to do their bachelor, master, or doctoral degree in the country.
It is a great opportunity for any student all around the world who wishes to pursue higher education in Russian Federation.
- Free tuition for the whole duration of the selected program
- Maintenance Allowance
- Dormitory accommodation (if available)
The scholarships for International Students do not include
- Travel cost
- Living expenses
- Voluntary health insurance policy
- Number of Scholarships: 15000
- Location: Russia
- Education Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Deadline: 20 February 2023
- Organization: Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation
- Field of Study: Any field
Required Documents for the Scholarship for International Students:
- School Diploma (Shahdatnama) for bachelor’s degree (If you have not received the diploma you can upload your Transcript)
- University Diploma and transcript for Master’s degree (if you have not received your bachelor’s degree yet or you are in the final year of your university you can bring verification from your university)
- Master’s Degree Diploma and transcripts, their thesis, and a list of their publications
- Consent to personal data processing
- Passport with a validity of at least 18 months from the day you arrive in Russia or a copy of your birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- HIV absence certificate/booklet
Note: Your School percentage should be over 80% and your Bachelor’s over 70%
- Certificate in sports/Olympiads
- Language Certificate
- Recommendation letter
Note: Your documents should be translated into the Russian Language
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
- First, you need to create an account for yourself on the EDUCATION IN RUSSIA website
- After the registration, login and fill out an electronic form
- In the electronic form, indicate Personal Information (Full Name, Date of Birth, Country of Residence, Current Address, Email, and Contact Number)
- Level of your current education
- Upload the required documents
- Russian Language proficiency and other languages
- Select your field and choose six universities you would like to study from those universities available within the quota. (in Moscow and St. Petersburg, you cannot select more than two universities in each city)
- You should print your application and sign it then upload and submit it.
Once you have completed the form and submitted it, wait for the invitation to participate in the selection process (Interviews, Tests, Examination)
Those applicants who do not know Russian to a degree sufficient for study in their chosen field must enroll in a preparatory department and study Russian languages for one year.
It will take up to two months after your competitive selection to get notified about your result
Check More Opportunities like this, you can also check out this post:
For more details, visit the Education in Russia Website
EDUCATION IN RUSSIA / RUSSIA SCHOLARSHIP
If you know anyone who needs this opportunity or someone who is perfect for this opportunity, don’t hesitate to share it.